Page 191 of 277 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4155
    Retired

Whenever I see a flash of that guy from Constantine's past I think of Dr. Mist. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part. It would be cool if they could introduce the Global Guardians--but then they did such a poor job with the JSA, the GG might not get off any better.

Everyone on LOT is an idiot--but we love them for it. And I much prefer this version of Ray Palmer to Ray on ARROW. As far as effects go, I would guess they have to ration what effects they can do per episode. And it's not like CW values this show above all the others that they would be shovelling money their way for bigger whiz-bang.

I just wonder why someone at corporate isn't trying to produce more merch. On top of all the things they could sell us related to Beebo, they could be putting out fantasy novels by Mick Rory.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Good show. John is a great addition. However, why is Ray being portrayed as such a naive idiot and never seems to be using his suit lately? Nate is also suffering from the same idiot disease.
    Right? I remember when Ray was first introduced in Arrow, he was so smart and cool. Legends turned him into a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Was I the only one who thought "The Creature Commandos" when Nate's dad was talking on the phone about controlling these creatures?
    This will be some drama, Nate will end up fighting his dad. They just got close.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I never liked Nate but some serious story potential with his family is being wasted. Nate's Dad knows he's a time traveler so why not tell him about Hank Sr? Where was his cousin Hank the III?

Astonishing Member

What happened to Sara's killer range (and that of Thea, but she's gone)? They both tended to flip out due to the Lazarus pit. I like Sara with more edge. Rory is developing well as a character. How long until John recharges the shape shifter?

On John's show, they were tooling up for the Spectre. I'd like to see him appear.

What happened to Sara's killer range (and that of Thea, but she's gone)? They both tended to flip out due to the Lazarus pit. I like Sara with more edge. Rory is developing well as a character. How long until John recharges the shape shifter?

On John's show, they were tooling up for the Spectre. I'd like to see him appear.
    She's pretty well learned to control it. And takes it out on the baddies they encounter.

Incredible Member

Ras Al Ghul thaught her how to control it when she was stuck in 1950's. Thea was cured with a magical elixir that Nyssa got from Katana after they had a fight to the death -last time we have seen Katana so far-; she needed to convice Oliver to help her to defeat Merlyn when he was the leader of he league of assassins.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Been researching Constantine and I found out about his ancestor, Lady Joanna Constantine. Do you think we'll see her in Legends of Tomorrow?

Mighty Member

Sara in that lingerie. Awesome!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Sara in that lingerie. Awesome!!!!!
    My face mirrored Ava's.

No end of fun this season. Everything last night, from the girls' night in to Hemingway and the Fitzgeralds to Tom Wilson's singing Sweet Baby James was a delight.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Been researching Constantine and I found out about his ancestor, Lady Joanna Constantine. Do you think we'll see her in Legends of Tomorrow?
    We definitely have too.

Retired

I had the sense that Lady Joanna and John were one and the same, kind of like Khufu Carter Hall. In SANDMAN, whereas Hob Gadling never died, John's version of immortality was to always come back--but not always as the same sex--and maybe a bit like Orlando (from Virginia Woolf).

The other week it came into my head that Courtney Ford as Nora Darhk resembles Carolyn Jones as Morticia Addams and now every time I see Nora I have that association in my head. Not a bad thing as Morticia was one of my first screen crushes. Ford does a lot of acting without saying anything at all. I ship Nora and Ray much more than I ever did Rachel and Ross.

I think Ray was dissembling when he said he got stuck on the envelope--surely it was always his plan to sneak in to see Nora by hiding in the envelope, but he didn't want to get in trouble with Ava and lose any chance of conjugal visits in the future.

Were Nate's words at the end, about enjoying the ride because you don't know when it might end, foreshadowing the end for the Legends? Is the writing on the wall in the writers' room for the end of this beautiful series? I hope not. But experience tells me that the TV series I love most usually have a short run--so I'm going to enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts, however long that might be.

Tom Wilson has a pleasing voice--never thought I'd say that about Biff Tannen. This episode was deep into the meta references and it's hard not to think about the actors in relation to other things they've done, but I'd like to think that Hank sang "Sweet Baby James" to Nate when he was very small, to put his son to sleep at night--so naturally that's the song he sang to the Minotaur.

Singing was part of Tom Wilson's comedy routine.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I hate that Constantine is on this show. Someone please ship him off to the Swamp Thing show on the DC streaming service.