Page 197 of 277 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    To me it is. Robot Chicken does funnier superheroes. I'm particularly disappointed with Ray and Nate being such idiots. I think it was a mistake from the beginning for such a lame instantiation of the Atom. I understand he would be expensive to use as in the Ant-Man/Wasp movies but he's pretty useless as the Atom. Should have gone for the shrinking suit as compared to the stupid Mecha version.

Now his fixation on Nora and Mona's bestiality vibe is just dumb. The Time Bureau is just a bunch of Red Shirts in action.
    Okay... Now I wish to have unseen it. I found it funny and poor Gary this would break his other nipple.

Retired

It's silly to call out Mona for being attracted to Konane aka Kaupe--they didn't even kiss. He's manlike--maybe equivalent to a Neanderthal (and any non-African people have Neanderthal DNA). In Hawaii, the Kaupe is a man-god, sometimes with a dog's head. And the fugitives are all magical creatures that come out of some other realm--including Charlie. They're not really beasts in the animal sense. They're spiritual.

If you shame Mona for crushing on a Hawaiian spirit god, then how do you forgive Buffy for making out with Angel and Spike? And what about all the humans on SUPERGIRL who are going to bed with aliens? It seems a strange line in the sand to draw for comic book fans if we get all prudish over two human actors having a tender scene, with one actor wearing extra fur and facial prosthetics. Have you been to a fantasy convention?

The same actor (Darien Martin) is supposed to show up later as El Lobo, according to IMDb. No idea if this will be the same character or what exactly. I think they are setting up some kind of werewolf plot for Mona--and it makes an interesting contrast if she's overly nice and sweet in her human form but transforms into a savage creature. However, instead of going the usual route with your typical American werewolf in Washington, they're being inventive using Hawaiian culture to explain such creatures.

Agreed. It seems very selective to give Mona **** for this.

So, with Legends come back in a couple weeks, is it worth it to finishing catching up?

I'm a fan of Constantine, but from what little I've seen/heard regarding this season there's not much of DC's magic side introduced and it's mostly original stuff. Is that the case?

This season has been more fun than we deserve. I have loved it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    So, with Legends come back in a couple weeks, is it worth it to finishing catching up?

I'm a fan of Constantine, but from what little I've seen/heard regarding this season there's not much of DC's magic side introduced and it's mostly original stuff. Is that the case?
    Kind of, but they do need Constantine's expertise this season. Beginning with a pretty unicorn with quite the surprise.

Its been a fun, over the top season so far.

I’ve read the synopsis for the second returning episode, and i’m Giving up. This show is turning into ‘the adventures of the time bureau, guest starring various dc characters in name only’. Not what I signed up for.

Absolutely glorious

Even contains a little gibe against nay-sayers
    "I thought this was a superhero show!"

Lol

That trailer made absolutely no sense and I'm so excited!

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

I'm torn at this point. On one hand, that looks fun as hell. On the other, I'm really not a fan of these characters I love being turned into parodies of themselves. I like a serious Sara, and an intelligent Ray, or a competent Nate, or Mick.... well, he works either way you go, really.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm torn at this point. On one hand, that looks fun as hell. On the other, I'm really not a fan of these characters I love being turned into parodies of themselves. I like a serious Sara, and an intelligent Ray, or a competent Nate, or Mick.... well, he works either way you go, really.
    Basically how I feel. I still find the show entertaining and can handle the increasing campiness, but it's not the way I personally would have gone.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Things are getting real, in a fantasical way.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Woah.....it seemed so fun and lovely, as always.....and then that ending :/
    Poor little Mona.

And seriously Ava, you of all people should know what its like to be dehumanized! Screw you!

Mighty Member

Loved that dance scene with Sara and Ava.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Mona transforming came out of nowhere. It was pure ass pull.