Page 198 of 277 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Mona transforming came out of nowhere. It was pure ass pull.
    It was unexpected yes, but I think it will be explained, either something to do with her parents, or the Kope's powers transferred to her when he died.
    It also could be a reason for her affinity to the beasts.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    This season has been more fun than we deserve. I have loved it.
    I was smiling a lot while watching the latest episode.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Loved that dance scene with Sara and Ava.
    The usual soap opera lovers spat. Break up and then make up. You know that Ava and Sara are getting back together.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It was unexpected yes, but I think it will be explained, either something to do with her parents, or the Kope's powers transferred to her when he died.
    It also could be a reason for her affinity to the beasts.
    I thought Mona's transformation was because the Kope attacked her in a previous episode, even if he didn't bite her. I mean, he isn't a werewolf, maybe a scratch is enough to turn someone into a monster.

I was expecting to see mexican wrestler "El Santo" but I'm fine with "El Cura"

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    I thought the Mexican wrestling could be an interesting way to introduce the Arrowverse version of Pablo Valdez (El Muetro), but looks like I was wrong.

I was confused at first on why Heat Wave didn't enjoy the wrestling, until I saw his enjoyment with a real fight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    I thought Mona's transformation was because the Kope attacked her in a previous episode, even if he didn't bite her. I mean, he isn't a werewolf, maybe a scratch is enough to turn someone into a monster.

They probably tried to use El Santo but couldn't. El Hijo del Santo is protective of his father legacy. What we saw of El Cura would be a shitty portrayal of Santo.

El Cura is a real guy? Google search doesn't really gives me anything about him.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    El Cura is a real guy? Google search doesn't really gives me anything about him.
    He's not a real guy. He's a expy of a real guy, Lucha Libre legend El Santo.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I had been really looking forward to this returning but I really din't enjoy this episode beyond a few moments. The Ava/ Sara breakup was dumb, I find Mona exceptionally annoying, I didn't care for the wrestling subplot with the not-werewolf guy and, aside for Gary and Ava, I'm kind of over the Time Bureau stuff. I also still feel like Constantine is a terrible fit for this show and I don't particularly like Matt Ryan's portrayal either. It sucks because the Legends themselves (minus Constantine) continue to be a delight but this really just wasn't much fun. And I really hate to say that about a show that has been by far the best Arrowverse show since its second season.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They probably tried to use El Santo but couldn't. El Hijo del Santo is protective of his father legacy. What we saw of El Cura would be a shitty portrayal of Santo.
    Yeah, it must be a copyright thing. They also could have used a guy named "Blue Devil", as a reference to the DC Comics character and to the wrestler Blue Demon.

This is El Santo, "El Enmascarado de Plata". Just like Constantine said, he was a wrestler and also made a lot films where he fought against monsters and supervillains. He was a superhero, and had a lot of comics here on Mexico.

Amazing Member

Sara has been very quiet in terms of action lately since she started dating Ava. No battles. No fight. No kick-ass moves. No batons.

Sara hasn't even done much since the beginning of season 4, pretty much she just talks, scolds, leads (boring), or AVA AVA AVA

the writers need to break up sara + ava for good, I'm tired watching sara not being her best

she's the White Canary, in 3 seasons, she always has the coolest action fight scenes

Quote Originally Posted by the_whitequeen View Post
    Sara has been very quiet in terms of action lately since she started dating Ava. No battles. No fight. No kick-ass moves. No batons.

Sara hasn't even done much since the beginning of season 4, pretty much she just talks, scolds, leads (boring), or AVA AVA AVA

the writers need to break up sara + ava for good, I'm tired watching sara not being her best

she's the White Canary, in 3 seasons, she always has the coolest action fight scenes
    Well, seems like they're headed that direction. Sara wanting to be humane to the magical creatures, while Ava is like, "whatevs, blow 'em up for all I care." Seems to be a growing sticking point for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    I had been really looking forward to this returning but I really din't enjoy this episode beyond a few moments. The Ava/ Sara breakup was dumb, I find Mona exceptionally annoying, I didn't care for the wrestling subplot with the not-werewolf guy and, aside for Gary and Ava, I'm kind of over the Time Bureau stuff. I also still feel like Constantine is a terrible fit for this show and I don't particularly like Matt Ryan's portrayal either. It sucks because the Legends themselves (minus Constantine) continue to be a delight but this really just wasn't much fun. And I really hate to say that about a show that has been by far the best Arrowverse show since its second season.
    My thoughts about Legends in a nutshell, verbatim even.

Astonishing Member

Tried to watch it but couldn't get into it.

All caught up with the most recent episode. One of the only shows I am currently all caught up with right now. Watching Boy Meets World in the interim.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    All caught up with the most recent episode. One of the only shows I am currently all caught up with right now. Watching Boy Meets World in the interim.
    A favorite of mine that I sometimes binge.