Page 200 of 277 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 4155
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    I thought this was a much better episode with only the unbearable Mona stuff dragging it down. Most of it was very silly but fun but with some solidly affecting moments from Sara and Nate/ Hank.
    Mona has actually been my favorite part of the show in the past few weeks only because she has been the least campy of the group.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

We forgot Charlie! That was hilarious, so over the top.

I liked Nate and Hank's bonding, but I'm not on board the Nate/Zari ship. He was just with Amaya! I prefer Zari with Jonah Hex.

I want to like Mona, but I can't. I get it, if you're a screw up, you can be a Legend, but Mona is REALLY bad at her job. Poking an airhole so big that the bug can just fly out of it is pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Here's hoping they drop both Constantine and Mona before season 5. The formerbecause Constantine only really works as fundamentally very damaged and very dark character, which is completely at odds with the tone of the show; the latter because she is just utterly unbearable. I don't even really see why they need more members. A Legends consisting of Sara, Mick, Nate, Ava, Charlie, Zari and, of course, Ray with guest appearances by Gary is already a pretty crowded cast.
    My guess is that Constantine will be gone after this season, and Nora will replace him as the Legends' magic expert.

The Bollywood song was a bit too much. And I generally like the silliness. But this felt arbitrary and padding.a short script.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Nice songs in that musical.

I forgot that Legends and Arrow switched time slots tonight. And I was reminded why I'm not watching Legends anymore. They had a good, creepy ghost story going with Hank... and then literally everything else happened.

Christ, I can't believe I'm missing Vandal F'ing Savage right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Gary would have gotten more information if had the Question or Rorschach help him instead of Nora.

This is why the Legends need a Time Cat. A Time Cat would have solved the the truth bug problem quickly: kill the bug, then eat the bug.
    Knowing Legends, they'd use Tawny the Talking Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Knowing Legends, they'd use Tawny the Talking Tiger.
    Maybe if this was, like, season 1 or 2 Legends, but now I think Tawny's too much of a comics character for them to use on this show .

Ultimate Member

Whenever there's scenes between Ray and Nora or whatever her name is like in tonight's episode I can't help but think of the actors reactions to getting the script and sarcastically thinking that the scenes will be just so hard to film, to have to "act" like they're attracted to each other and such...

Still don't like Zari x Nate, but aside from that, incredibly fun episode, as always.
    Tala Ashe is a really beautiful woman, I have to say : )

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Killing the wolf man was a mistake. It should have been Mona. The show have gotten worse since she became a legend.

Hank capturing and torturing creatures to create a amusement park? That's suppose to be a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Killing the wolf man was a mistake. It should have been Mona. The show have gotten worse since she became a legend.

Hank capturing and torturing creatures to create a amusement park? That's suppose to be a good thing?
    The show has gotten terrible but for some reason I again found myself smiling through the whole episode.

I don't think Hank was torturing them. I think that is what turned Nate around, when he realized Hank wasn't harming the creatures.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I have to admit I found Zari's dream funny and the running gag of "Do you hear music?"

It would have been funny if because of Mona's encounter with Jane Austin, the timeline was altered that Jane wrote horror novels and they had to fix that, and if Heat Wave and/or Constantine were at the musical and says "Stop the music!" and the music abruptly stops.

I wonder what they are going to do with Sanjay.

I think it would be cool if the Legends had to resurrect the real Kamadeva to fix the timeline (and the real Kamadeva is portrayed by Sendhil Ramamurthy ), and Kama is actually really kind and wise, but he banishes Sanjay to Themyscira because Sanjay abused his powers. However, that's my small weird opinion.

I'll be disappointed if they keep showing Neron as Des, because I like how Neron was shown in the comics.
    Last edited by Elegant Dreamer; 04-17-2019 at 11:35 AM.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I swear I hate Mona more and more with each episode. Such an irritating character that does nothing but detract from the show. Otherwise? A really, really fun episode that had me laughing pretty much all the way through. Plus, gotta love an episode that focuses so heavily on Zari, who is easily one of the best characters on the show (and Tala Ashe is fantastic) but so often feels a bit neglected.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

That...funeral/wake thing must'v gone on for a long time if Mick and John hung around for so long that the other Legends had time to go on an adventure and then go to bed. I enjoyed the episode, but I didn't think the two plots connected well. Also I was hoping for a good internal conflict with Ray and Nora possibly having killed his friend's father, but Ray just immediately believes her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Still don't like Zari x Nate, but aside from that, incredibly fun episode, as always.
    Tala Ashe is a really beautiful woman, I have to say : )
    I still prefer Zari with Jonah Hex, but at least she mentioned him in song. And yeah, she is a real knockout!

It would have been funny if because of Mona's encounter with Jane Austin, the timeline was altered that Jane wrote horror novels and they had to fix that, and if Heat Wave and/or Constantine were at the musical and says "Stop the music!" and the music abruptly stops.
    I wanted Mick to meet Jane Austen so that they could compare notes on writing romance.

I think it would be cool if the Legends had to resurrect the real Kamadeva to fix the timeline (and the real Kamadeva is portrayed by Sendhil Ramamurthy ), and Kama is actually really kind and wise, but he banishes Sanjay to Themyscira because Sanjay abused his powers. However, that's my small weird opinion.
    Why Themyscira? So he and Helen of Troy could cancel each other out?

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I wanted Mick to meet Jane Austen so that they could compare notes on writing romance.
    Oh, that's good! That's really good! You're really good!

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Why Themyscira? So he and Helen of Troy could cancel each other out?
    Opps! I was vague with my idea! I apologize. So the real Kamadeva banishes Sanjay to Themyscira as a servant so from now on he has to serve women instead of women falling for him.