Page 203 of 277 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm sorry, but Gary quite frankly should only be used sparingly. He's like Beebo- a little goes a long way.

I can't wait for this season to end. Hopefully they do something better next year.
    But Gary Green is all the Man we need
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

I can't wait for this season to end. Hopefully they do something better next year.
    I'm waiting for it to end too. Haven't enjoyed anything this season outside of the stuff that solely focused on Constantine. I liked the call back to his NBC series when he tried to recuse that girl's soul.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm waiting for it to end too. Haven't enjoyed anything this season outside of the stuff that solely focused on Constantine. I liked the call back to his NBC series when he tried to recuse that girl's soul.
    I enjoyed the scenes of Constantine as well. They looked like they came straight from Constantine's Vertigo series, but That's my small weird opinion.

Arrowverse depiction of hell doesn't seem so bad. It's basically Detroit from the look of it.

Nora as the Fairy Godmother looks very cute^^

Also, Gary as a legend? I'm hooked!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Also, Gary as a legend? I'm hooked!
    So they officially have their version of Gilligan on the S.S. Waverider now.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    So they officially have their version of Gilligan on the S.S. Waverider now.
    They already had two, with ray and Nate.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    They already had two, with ray and Nate.
    Nah. Those two have obvious skills and powers, while Gary is only comedy relief and nothing more.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

According to the cw schedule, legends won’t be returning until 2020. So does that mean they won’t be involved in crisis on infinite earths?��

According to the cw schedule, legends won’t be returning until 2020. So does that mean they won’t be involved in crisis on infinite earths?��
    Whuuuud.

Damn you CW!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

It would be incredibly stupid for them to do that.

So yeah...can totally see this being the case.....

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Whuuuud.

Damn you CW!
    Nope, i was wrong about that, but i’m still not thrilled by where legends is going.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

This has definitely been my least favourite season since the first. Too many new main characters and none of them really work for me. I would keep it to Sarah, Ray, Mick, Zari, Ava and Nate with Nora and Gary making recurring guest appearances. Maybe keep Charlie because, though she hasn't really made much of an impact yet, that might just be due to the crowded cast as it is now. Mona needs to be kicked ASAP and I still think Constantine just doesn't fit this show at all.

Also, the supernatural thing is also a lousy fit for this show. That it has a bunch of superheroes who seldom use their powers is one thing but this has become a time travel show with way too little time travel.

I still have hope for next season. I still love the core cast and this show hasn't lost its sense of the absurd but this past season has been a bit of a misfire and hopefully they learned from the writers of Supergirl rather than Flash on how to course correct from some less than brilliant decisions.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    This has definitely been my least favourite season since the first. Too many new main characters and none of them really work for me. I would keep it to Sarah, Ray, Mick, Zari, Ava and Nate with Nora and Gary making recurring guest appearances. Maybe keep Charlie because, though she hasn't really made much of an impact yet, that might just be due to the crowded cast as it is now. Mona needs to be kicked ASAP and I still think Constantine just doesn't fit this show at all.

Also, the supernatural thing is also a lousy fit for this show. That it has a bunch of superheroes who seldom use their powers is one thing but this has become a time travel show with way too little time travel.

I still have hope for next season. I still love the core cast and this show hasn't lost its sense of the absurd but this past season has been a bit of a misfire and hopefully they learned from the writers of Supergirl rather than Flash on how to course correct from some less than brilliant decisions.
    I think it's time for Legends to drop the time travel angle and go in a different direction. They should travel to different Earth's.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think it's time for Legends to drop the time travel angle and go in a different direction. They should travel to different Earth's.
    Actually yeah, that could work.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.