Page 211 of 277 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4155

I enjoy Legends more than any other DC-CW show. While other shows stumbled over some bad plotting as they went on, Legends just got better. Yeah, the zaniness is ever present, but I like the characters more than in other shows. I won't minimize how important fun can be.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I enjoy Legends more than any other DC-CW show. While other shows stumbled over some bad plotting as they went on, Legends just got better. Yeah, the zaniness is ever present, but I like the characters more than in other shows. I won't minimize how important fun can be.
    Heh, I have the opposite viewpoint. LOT is the train wreck of the Arrowverse, IMO. I still watch it, but I find it harder to do compared to the other shows. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if it weren't tied to the same universe and utilized characters not known for their seriousness instead, but it is what it is. Judging by the ratings, I'm not the only one who feels that way, either.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Heh, I have the opposite viewpoint. LOT is the train wreck of the Arrowverse, IMO. I still watch it, but I find it harder to do compared to the other shows. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if it weren't tied to the same universe and utilized characters not known for their seriousness instead, but it is what it is. Judging by the ratings, I'm not the only one who feels that way, either.
    Pearls before swine. Just joking.
    I think humor is more individual than action. And I don't begrudge others opinions (unless they demand their opinion is the only right one)
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think that tag in the trailer says it all. The Legends are back, whether you want them or not.

From that trailer, it's a 'Not'. Frankly, since Ray and Nora are leaving the show, I wish they'd just cancel the show entirely after this season, and move Sara and Ava over to Green Arrow and the Birds of Prey. Let's get back to the more serious Sara, and get her some time with her sort of sister. Then move Mick back to Flash and make him a reluctant part of Team Flash. The rest can go off to the CW rest home and hang out with Sin, Evelyn, Lucy and Sam Lane, and everyone else that has vanished.
    If mick moved over to flash, I might start watching that show again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    To be honest I'm not sure anyone could peg that this show would be able to turn it's cast into the jokes it has, but I guess on that front it's impressive.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Rewatching the past crossovers, just cuz, Crisis.....lol...

man...Stein going out in Legends still kicks me in the feels.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post

It still makes me mad they could have given Stein a happy exit from the show and keep Firestorm but they chose to kill him off.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 12-17-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Have they said how many episodes Routh and his wife are going to be in for the next season before they take off?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It still makes me mad they could have given Stein a happy exit from the show and keep Firestorm but they chose to kill him off.
    I think to some degree they didn't want to keep Firestorm considering all the budget issues, which is why they hardly used Firestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think to some degree they didn't want to keep Firestorm considering all the budget issues, which is why they hardly used Firestorm.
    They still didn't need to kill Stein. They had the cure that would have separated them and left both of them powerless, but alive.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post

I cried like a baby when he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah but in the comics there was a firestorm without pairing. Both Ronnie and Stien were able to be firestorm alone. Thats where the fire elelmental came from. Added to which they came up with that poxy line where his mutation powers created unstable things so he stuck to just fire.

All of a sudden Jax could have been a guy with fire powers and effects no more than used for heatwave.

Having said that I'm in the camp that loves the zanny comedy of the show. And apparently down under it rates better than the rest of arrowverse (it must appeal to our Australian sense of humor)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Who will fix it now that she's been replaced by her brother?
    White Canary? Hasn’t she been shown to work on the ship?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    White Canary? Hasn’t she been shown to work on the ship?
    I dont think so. I reckon the brother will play the same role as Z, the gender swap is just exterior ish, personality/role will probably be the same

Her brother is Osiris. A separate character whose dynamics within the team will be far different.