Page 227 of 277 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4155
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Actually, when Nora as the Fairy Godmother was still bound to him, Gary wished to be John's apprentice.
    And John is currently on the Waverider.

Magic contract biatch^^
    Heh. In that case, the rest of the crew should jettison Constantine (though I like him), too!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Looks like re-writing Fate isn't all that easy. I'm relieved Zari knew Astra was manipulating her because it was so obvious.

Sara was being way too stubborn. There's no reason why she shouldn't have shared her visions, especially to Constantine, since he's the team mystic and could already tell something was up with her.

I liked how they incorporated the dog from the whole Son of Sam business as part of the serial killer theme of the season.

Mick never had a real reason not to be a criminal, even when being a Legend, but now that he has a daughter, he has to set a good example. Why does he still seem to hate the Flash, though? Shouldn't Mick be cool with him by now? Barry and Iris invited him to their wedding, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    14th episode i believe ,'"The One Where We're Trapped On TV" like supernatural changing channels , even using that episode same sitcom sets.
    That's the Star Trek episode? Sounds like a Friends episode.

Is it just me or has Gideon really been useless this season? She never seems to tell the team pertinent information until they end up needing it after-the-fact, she can't seem to follow orders well, and now she completely fritzes out and wasn't any use in this episode.

When the hellhound transformed I got some Etrigan vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Mick never had a real reason not to be a criminal, even when being a Legend, but now that he has a daughter, he has to set a good example. Why does he still seem to hate the Flash, though? Shouldn't Mick be cool with him by now? Barry and Iris invited him to their wedding, after all.
    I didn't get him saying The Flash put him in prison. Barry never actually did that, he and Snart broke out of the transport to prison thanks to Golden Glider.

Now that I think about it, unless there were a lot of off-screen Rogues adventures, Barry only fought Heat Wave like one time.

Mighty Member

Wonder if Sara learned to be so good at beer pong from the League of Assassin's?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Wonder if Sara learned to be so good at beer pong from the League of Assassin's?
    She touched Dionysus and then could predict his shots. And the League had a top ping pong team.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

So the last two episodes sounded really good, and made me actually want to watch the show again.

Then I read about this episode, and the urge went away.

It's a bit surprising that Zari's main characteristic since rebooting was totally ignored this episode when it would have actually come in handy -- she's a super famous social media celebrity!! Was there a line I missed that explains why she didn't just use her fame with the kids to make everything a lot easier or was it just the writers needing to write the story they wanted to write? I'm sure having her make the video was a nod to that, but it just made it more obvious they could have used her more.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It's a bit surprising that Zari's main characteristic since rebooting was totally ignored this episode when it would have actually come in handy -- she's a super famous social media celebrity!! Was there a line I missed that explains why she didn't just use her fame with the kids to make everything a lot easier or was it just the writers needing to write the story they wanted to write?
    It's not surprising at all considering Zari was a super famous celebrity IN. THE. FUTURE. not in the time they were in.

I'm really struggling to care about Astra.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm really struggling to care about Astra.
    To me she is just a McGuffin for Constantine.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So the last two episodes sounded really good, and made me actually want to watch the show again.

Then I read about this episode, and the urge went away.
    Why, it is so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Why, it is so much fun!
    It's a matter of comedy. The one I absolutely cannot stand is the modern frat comedy. I've just never liked them. Maybe it's because I never had a desire to join a frat, or to go out partying when I was in college.

The previous two episodes- I might go back and watch those. Those sounded like they were more serious, and with an edge. THAT kind of story I can get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    To me she is just a McGuffin for Constantine.
    I get that, but it's just...sticking her with the team, having her bounce off everyone, making all these snide comments...I'm just not caring for her all that much .
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It's a matter of comedy. The one I absolutely cannot stand is the modern frat comedy. I've just never liked them. Maybe it's because I never had a desire to join a frat, or to go out partying when I was in college.

The previous two episodes- I might go back and watch those. Those sounded like they were more serious, and with an edge. THAT kind of story I can get behind.
    I mean, Legends is kind of like a frat comedy now in some ways but it feels so out-of-place in a Superhero universe .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    In the League version if your ball misses, you have to drain the cup and refill it.

One cup in ten is randomly poison. They lose more initiates that way...

I really started to like Astra in this episode

Hopefully that debt isn't gonna reverse that.

I liked Dyonisus too.