Page 234 of 277 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I really hope Old Zari comes back next season. Preferably without New Zari vanishing. Poor Nate really needs a break.
    I'm hoping they figure out a way for both Zari's to timeshare. Maybe one sleeps in the totem while the other is awake. New Zari sucks while Old Zari is my favorite character on the show due to her sarcasm.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Its a novelty song up there with Disco Duck, the Macarena, Cotton Eye Joe, and Gangnam Style. Its okay to like novelty song but calling any novelty song groundbreaking . . . . .

Not sure the budget can afford it but I'd love for it to be someone like Adam Strange who abducted Sara. Go cosmic for a season. I imagine the Green Lanterns will be saved for Superman and Lois or Supergirl since Diggle is set up to appear there.
    The new character will be female, that’s all we know.

With Sara kidnapped, the crew is down only to new Zari and Ava for females. With Nate, Constantine, Mick, Behrad for the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The new character will be female, that’s all we know.

With Sara kidnapped, the crew is down only to new Zari and Ava for females. With Nate, Constantine, Mick, Behrad for the guys.
    There is a rumor floating about that Nia Nal from Supergirl is going to be moving over, but I doubt it. But the show could use some more super powered beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    There is a rumor floating about that Nia Nal from Supergirl is going to be moving over, but I doubt it. But the show could use some more super powered beings.
    Dreamer would be...kind of random.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dreamer would be...kind of random.
    This show is... kind of random.

This show's cast has always been misfits, who just didn't find their place in their original show.

Dreamer.....hm, normaly I'd say she does have a place next to Kara, but then again last Season barely featured her, so.....maybe?

The issue with Dreamer is I don't think they could write around her powers like they do with the other Legends and she's too much of a standard Superhero to fit with the group unless they drastically revamp her characterization.

Extraordinary Member

I can see it. A Supergirl character has yet to join the Legends. Unlike Flash and Arrow characters.

From a story standpoint, Dreamer on the show would make sense. She's the ancestor of one of the Legion members. The Waverider travels through time. She would want to join for the chance to go to the future and meet her descendants.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    From a story standpoint, Dreamer on the show would make sense. She's the ancestor of one of the Legion members. The Waverider travels through time. She would want to join for the chance to go to the future and meet her descendants.
    next season is going to primarily take place in outer space, there might be time travel but it's not going to be the central focus anymore. it was also confirmed that there will be no historical figures. the new character is a person who was abducted by aliens as a girl and received mysterious powers

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I'd be all for Dreamer making the jump to Legends simply because her powers are primarily defensive/passive, and as such she could ditch that ridiculous costume and still be a good fit. :P
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I doubt the LoT writers care enough about the Legion at all to use that as a plot element.
    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I'd be all for Dreamer making the jump to Legends simply because her powers are primarily defensive/passive, and as such she could ditch that ridiculous costume and still be a good fit. :P
    Doesn't this show have enough of a problem of characters barely wearing their costume? Dreamer actually likes hers and is a force for good in National City.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Doesn't this show have enough of a problem of characters barely wearing their costume? Dreamer actually likes hers and is a force for good in National City.
    Seems easier to just dump Dreamer's costume than to make the rest start wearing theirs...

And besides Sara and Nate, have any of the remaining crew ever worn costumes?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Seems easier to just dump Dreamer's costume than to make the rest start wearing theirs...

And besides Sara and Nate, have any of the remaining crew ever worn costumes?
    Zari did in Crisis on Earth-X, but it seems like they forgot about it.

Behrad becomes part of the main cast

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...member-behrad/

Well guess Nate needs a new best friend with Ray being gone.