Page 237 of 277 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 4155
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really sure what's left for her to do on the show.
    Whatever it is, she will be far more productive doing it than Garrygan has been for his tenure on the show. Besides, she's cute, so there's that.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Whatever it is, she will be far more productive doing it than Garrygan has been for his tenure on the show. Besides, she's cute, so there's that.
    Well, I can't argue against her being pretty .

Well, I can't argue against her being pretty .
    I actually don’t even find her all that attractive. I guess that’s due to her awful attitude as a character though. I’m sure the actress is a nice person.

Raffi Barsoumian is playing the new Big Bad, Bishop.

ishop is someone who has "seen the end of the world, and he thinks he has a way to save it. But despite his purported love of humanity, Bishop isn't great with people. He pretends to be a groovy bon vivant with a taste for cognac and a killer vinyl collection, but in fact, he's a sadistic egomaniac who treats all living creatures — human and alien alike — as his scientific playthings."

"Bishop's drive to play god may very well hasten the world's end," the description reads. "And it was no accident that Bishop lived to see the world's end. He used his brilliant scientific mind to give himself, well, certain enhancements."

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

God I love this show. Hopefully it gets a proper final season, with Arrow and Supergirl out this probably won't be too far from the chopping block.

And is on a completely separate Earth.
    Your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    God I love this show. Hopefully it gets a proper final season, with Arrow and Supergirl out this probably won't be too far from the chopping block.
    I wouldn't be too sure about that. It's a short season and a lower budget, so the CW might keep it around for that. Plus, they can always rotate in new cast and send old cast members off, like Ray, which could keep things fresher.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure about that. It's a short season and a lower budget, so the CW might keep it around for that. Plus, they can always rotate in new cast and send old cast members off, like Ray, which could keep things fresher.
    Yeah, they'll probably keep writing off any of the FX heavy characters and cast to keep cutting down costs. Nate is probably next.

Yeah, they'll probably keep writing off any of the FX heavy characters and cast to keep cutting down costs. Nate is probably next.
    It's time for Nate to go. But really, how often does he steel up? For that matter, when was the last time he wore his suit? Crisis?

It's time for Nate to go. But really, how often does he steel up? For that matter, when was the last time he wore his suit? Crisis?
    He wore it during the last season finale. I don't think he's worn the helmet since season 2.

Also cheaper. Actors who have been on the same show for a certain number of years can renegotiate their contract. Don't have to worry about that if you're always rotating established actors out for new ones.
    Watching television is not an activity.

He wore it during the last season finale. I don't think he's worn the helmet since season 2.
    Thank god for THAT. That was a truly terrible looking helmet.

Thank god for THAT. That was a truly terrible looking helmet.
    I'm partial to it just because it's part of Steel's look in the comics...and it makes him look less like Colossus.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Yeah they usually don't wear their costumes. Zari had a whole costume made for Crisis on Earth X that she wore for literally one episode and then never again. You barely even see it because in the two shots it's in she's standing behind other people.

As for Nate, I really wish they didn't abandon the idea of him being a hemophiliac the second he got his powers.

You can always count on Hellblazer to wear his proper attire.