Page 240 of 277 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4155

Woah. This looks weirder and cooler than ever!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    More and more bonkers with every season and I am here for it!
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    ...I've gotta just turn my brain off and stop thinking of this as a DC show.

Legends continues to break my heart. So much in there that I liked, but sprinkled throughout was all the stuff that I just can't stand

I still don't get why Astra is there. What does she bring to the table at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I still don't get why Astra is there. What does she bring to the table at this point?
    What do any of them really bring to the table? They're basically just a nuch of people who like to hang out now

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    What do any of them really bring to the table? They're basically just a nuch of people who like to hang out now
    Isn't Steel the only one left who still has powers? The Tomaz' just shoot wind from an amulet.

Isn't Steel the only one left who still has powers? The Tomaz' just shoot wind from an amulet.
    Constantine has magic, the Tomazes shoot wind from their amulet, Mick still has his fire gun (IIRC), and Steel as you noted can still steel up, he just doesn't. Also Sarah still kicks ass. Ava and Gary are there, too

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Constantine has magic, the Tomazes shoot wind from their amulet, Mick still has his fire gun (IIRC), and Steel as you noted can still steel up, he just doesn't. Also Sarah still kicks ass. Ava and Gary are there, too
    indeed. basically the most budget friendly of characters are still there.

Sara's kick assness has gone down as the seasons have gone on tho. Dunno if its just Caity's age and not wanting to get down with the fights scenes like she used to, but there is a noticeable difference in how they are put together.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    indeed. basically the most budget friendly of characters are still there.

Sara's kick assness has gone down as the seasons have gone on tho. Dunno if its just Caity's age and not wanting to get down with the fights scenes like she used to, but there is a noticeable difference in how they are put together.
    It's not like they give her that many notable people to fight.

It's almost hard for me to believe this show had Firestorm, Vixen, Kid Flash, and The Hawks.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's not like they give her that many notable people to fight.

It's almost hard for me to believe this show had Firestorm, Vixen, Kid Flash, and The Hawks.
    The good old days when this was a DC show. Throw in Captain Carrot and the amazing zoo crew or something.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The good old days when this was a DC show. Throw in Captain Carrot and the amazing zoo crew or something.
    Yeah, anybody DC-related and also make the show fit the continuity of the Arrowverse like it used to be years ago. I have no problem with it being light, but I have no need for the goofiness.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Yeah, anybody DC-related and also make the show fit the continuity of the Arrowverse like it used to be years ago. I have no problem with it being light, but I have no need for the goofiness.
    I really get the sense the Legends writers don't really care about or want much to do with the Arrowverse at this point with how they have the characters react to crossovers in-universe and just don't seem to want to touch on featuring other Arrowverse characters unless they have to.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I really get the sense the Legends writers don't really care about or want much to do with the Arrowverse at this point with how they have the characters react to crossovers in-universe and just don't seem to want to touch on featuring other Arrowverse characters unless they have to.
    Then they should have never made the show as part of the Arrowverse in the first place, IMO. If it were part of its own unique universe, I would appreciate it so much more.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Then they should have never made the show as part of the Arrowverse in the first place, IMO. If it were part of its own unique universe, I would appreciate it so much more.
    I think it wasn't so much an issue with the first two seasons where it was still relatively "normal" and finding its footing, but then when they redefined the show's identity into what it is now it was harder and harder to make everything fit back together.