Page 248 of 277 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I think the concept behind Wynonna Earp is great and I watched the first two seasons, but I dropped it in season three. Maybe I need to go back to it. Wait, why is a DC show advertising for an IDW show?
    The same reason a DC show keeps name-dropping Marvel movies.

Mighty Member

Not Sara!!!!!

Thought it was a good balance this week of action, drama and humor.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I think the concept behind Wynonna Earp is great and I watched the first two seasons, but I dropped it in season three. Maybe I need to go back to it. Wait, why is a DC show advertising for an IDW show?
    I think the writers know what AvaLance fans are into.

Y'know, with all the clones, Bishop could be an interesting take on Doctor Double X, if the show was interested in pulling anything from the comics...altogether, I just don't find Bishop all that threatening.

Nothing really cements the show turning Constantine into a comedy character quite him walking around in a colorful robe while the rest of the Legends make a mess of his house. That, and Zari has him whipped.

Oh hey, Gideon's face! Low-tech, but I feel like that's the first time we've actually seen it this season?

Kayla seems like a really nice and not at all judgmental gal.

I don't know if Gary crawling out from a toilet and going back in is a new low for him or par for the course.

Were the handcuffs really necessary? Bishop didn't seem to take Sara as a threat seriously even after she killed him, but I guess better safe than sorry when you know how dangerous she is.

I guess even Amelia Earhart couldn't resist flying a plane...or time ship, in this instance.

I feel like 85% of Ava's dialogue this season has just been saying Sara's name.

Bishop apparently doesn't see the Ava clones as much more than tools, which seems to be sowing the seeds of an Ava clone rebellion with Gary's help (sorry D-Squad). Does Gary have a chance with Groovy!Ava?

I still don't understand how Constantine lost his magic, but I guess it gives Astra something to do. Didn't Constantine have a female apprentice in the comics? I feel like he did.

Well, Sara's duplicity towards Bishop was worth it just to see her in that blue dress.

I'm impressed by the physical alien suits this season. If the Legends did more and wore actual costumes it would almost feel like a tokusatsu Superhero show.

Alien!Amelia's voice was more convincing than her Amelia voice.

Did Ava kill Amelia Earhart? If there was anything really left of Amelia in that thing.

Will Spooner transform into an alien too? The implication seems to be she was fused with one too...maybe by Bishop, I guess?

I think pretty much everyone pegged Mick and Kayla hooking up sooner rather than later. Now Mick can say he's had sex with an alien, and had tentacle sex.

So is that a fakeout or did Bishop really kill Sara and then implant her consciousness into a clone body?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, with all the clones, Bishop could be an interesting take on Doctor Double X, if the show was interested in pulling anything from the comics...altogether, I just don't find Bishop all that threatening.

Nothing really cements the show turning Constantine into a comedy character quite him walking around in a colorful robe while the rest of the Legends make a mess of his house. That, and Zari has him whipped.

Oh hey, Gideon's face! Low-tech, but I feel like that's the first time we've actually seen it this season?

Kayla seems like a really nice and not at all judgmental gal.

I don't know if Gary crawling out from a toilet and going back in is a new low for him or par for the course.

Were the handcuffs really necessary? Bishop didn't seem to take Sara as a threat seriously even after she killed him, but I guess better safe than sorry when you know how dangerous she is.

I guess even Amelia Earhart couldn't resist flying a plane...or time ship, in this instance.

I feel like 85% of Ava's dialogue this season has just been saying Sara's name.

Bishop apparently doesn't see the Ava clones as much more than tools, which seems to be sowing the seeds of an Ava clone rebellion with Gary's help (sorry D-Squad). Does Gary have a chance with Groovy!Ava?

I still don't understand how Constantine lost his magic, but I guess it gives Astra something to do. Didn't Constantine have a female apprentice in the comics? I feel like he did.

Well, Sara's duplicity towards Bishop was worth it just to see her in that blue dress.

I'm impressed by the physical alien suits this season. If the Legends did more and wore actual costumes it would almost feel like a tokusatsu Superhero show.

Alien!Amelia's voice was more convincing than her Amelia voice.

Did Ava kill Amelia Earhart? If there was anything really left of Amelia in that thing.

Will Spooner transform into an alien too? The implication seems to be she was fused with one too...maybe by Bishop, I guess?

I think pretty much everyone pegged Mick and Kayla hooking up sooner rather than later. Now Mick can say he's had sex with an alien, and had tentacle sex.

So is that a fakeout or did Bishop really kill Sara and then implant her consciousness into a clone body?
    So Sara died.... again?

If that's true, it could be a blessing in disguise. All of those old, lingering injuries healed. Unless she's been fused with an alien as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So Sara died.... again?

If that's true, it could be a blessing in disguise. All of those old, lingering injuries healed. Unless she's been fused with an alien as well.
    Aside from giving Sara and Ava more of a bond, (perhaps Ava will help Sara cope with her clone-ness, if she even has a problem with it) and signifying again Sara leaving her past behind (like her speech to Barry after Ollie died) it might mean they want to get Sara in more revealing outfits without having makeup put the scars on her all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Aside from giving Sara and Ava more of a bond, (perhaps Ava will help Sara cope with her clone-ness, if she even has a problem with it) and signifying again Sara leaving her past behind (like her speech to Barry after Ollie died) it might mean they want to get Sara in more revealing outfits without having makeup put the scars on her all the time.
    I would have absolutely no issue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I would have absolutely no issue with that.
    Honestly, I wonder if they were designing what she'd wear for the wedding episode (or the wedding night) and someone said, "You know we'll have to see all her scars if she wears this" and thus "clone-Sara" was born.

Would she really have that many scars? She was already Lazarus-pitted a few years ago in-universe, although I haven't counted all her injuries with the Legends.

Well, that was certainly something.
    Wonder if the real Sara will get revived or if Clone-Sara is permanent? I mean, they are basically the same person.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Clone-Sara + Clone Ava + lifeless B/C list&no name characters = please let next season be the last.
    Never thought I'd miss Mona "Werewolf" Wu but she makes Spooner look like a great character.

Just spin Constantine off into his own show. Return him to a gritter set of norms and situations and lets call it a day.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Clone-Sara + Clone Ava + lifeless B/C list&no name characters = please let next season be the last.
    Never thought I'd miss Mona "Werewolf" Wu but she makes Spooner look like a great character.

Just spin Constantine off into his own show. Return him to a gritter set of norms and situations and lets call it a day.
    im kinda getting there. For years this reigned as my favorite Arrowverse show. But these last couple eps, I dunno. I was reading a write up on the fall premiere dates of the new season and I saw where Legends still has nine eps to go this season.

My first thought was 'why'

So yeah, much as I LOVE Caity Lotz and I do, even she is becoming not enough to save the show.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well, that was certainly something.
    Wonder if the real Sara will get revived or if Clone-Sara is permanent? I mean, they are basically the same person.
    When you have a time vessel, you can do anything. They can literally just pluck Sara from the past to undo the "death" or reset the timeline, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    When you have a time vessel, you can do anything. They can literally just pluck Sara from the past to undo the "death" or reset the timeline, etc.
    That appears to be the plot of the next episode.