Page 250 of 277 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Totem Powers, Sage Powers, Healing Factor.....Sara sure does get a lot of different power ups

Also, I GUESS that's it with Bishop? Or will he return?
    I've seen speculation he actually succeeded in uploading himself or his consciousness is in Sara's current body.

This episode made me really sad we never got to see a Flash/Legends only crossover. They could've done the ultimate "going back in time to fix things never turns out well" story and then put the whole thing to rest. I understand them wanting to try it this time around, but still, things like AlterNate felt only partially developed.

On the other hand...we finally get the proposal! It was a beautiful moment. It'll be great to have Sara and Ava back together...I'm guessing the next major problem is going to be Spooner-related.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it makes sense that Nate would be de-facto temp captain and the team's emotional backbone when Sara, Ava, and Mick are indisposed since he's been there the longest and is pretty chill and supportive when he's not being...well, whatever else Nate is these days.
    I thought it was supposed to be Zari, but then I remembered it was the other Zari who stepped into the leadership role previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Thought they did a good, and more importantly, fun wrap up of the Sara story. I guess next week is the set up for next season. And is already badass Sara now overpowered?
    Maybe only temporarily. Either that or they'll find ways to nerf or limit her like they do with Nate.

I've seen speculation he actually succeeded in uploading himself or his consciousness is in Sara's current body.
    I'm not sure it's filmable, but it would be pretty neat to see him in that clone Sarah body that they tried to make

Mighty Member

The giant creature living underground plot reminds me a little of the Krayt dragon from the Mandalorian's season two first episode.

It was Tremors. And a Quick and the Dead reference too.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Is Gary's new role on the team to tell them exactly which alien they're fighting? They could probably use his alien form more.

I guess Mick worked so hard to help Sara that he felt he could take a breather in this episode.

Nate got to be captain for an episode and now he's unexpectedly giving out orders.

Behrad flirting with the next magical black girl on the team with Charlie gone, not that I expect a relationship with Astra to go any farther. Admittedly he doesn't have much opportunity for romance at this point in the show and with the current cast dynamics.

So every Arrowverse show is building up a John Diggle + Green Lantern myth arc...and the Legends are dealing with evil aliens menacing Earth which is GL's modus operandi...and they just have David Ramsey playing Bass Reeves with the most ridiculous moustache ever. I guess I'm kind of not surprised? The show has bee on-point with its alien creature budget but I'm not expecting them to touch Green Lantern.

I feel like I remember a monster/alien controlling flute device in DC Comics, but I can't remember the name.

Constantine the greatest mage of all time? Uh...I guess in the context of the Arrowverse because we haven't seen that many big names (Enchantress was only in it for, like, three minutes), but there's Dr. Fate, Zatanna, heck even Madame Xanadu is usually more magically inclined than John Constantine is supposed to be. He's a magic conman, not some super sorcerer.

Sara being bulletproof and having a healing factor...will this stick? Is it a reward for all the times she's survived death? I feel like there's still more to her alien side that we don't know about yet, beyond the fact that the rest of the team still don't know about it (although they had to have explained it afterwards, right?).

Nothing brings two Legends together like the buddy system, although Astra was a pretty big jerk to Spooner by being her usual prickly, self-involved, self, but in the end they bonded over their shared dead mom issues.

Nate acts like the super cool, sometimes really dumb, member of the team, but even he has a lot of emotional problems he keeps bottled up. Although if they could have sent him to see OG!Zari in the Totem the whole time, why didn't they? Are he and OG!Zari going to have Totem Sex?

What happened to the townsfolk that tried to kill the Legends and were using the alien? Did Reeves arrest them?

Well, Constantine wasn't really doing much on the team at this point so I guess it's no surprise he just walks out to get his magic back. I wonder how much of that quest we could see, but it could offer up some classic John Constantine Hellblazer adventures to spice things up if they handle it right.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I kept waiting for what I thought would be the obligatory excuse to show us Jonah Hex again, but was disappointed.
    Instead I got Bass Reeves aka Dave Ramsey/Diggle in a hilarious mustache!

I thought we were about to get the Legends version of that Avengers scene were IM is swallowed by the space worm with Nate/Steel. Again I missed that call. Twice in one episode.

Did accurately predict the Sara heals in front of the team moment.
    Did get it right that the "wild west town" of Fist would be tamed and that would be due to the alien interference. Thought that was actually an easy call.

Spooner and Gary seem redundant in this episode and exposes they are likely to be so going forward. Since Gary's reveal as an alien in disguise I've really lost interest in him. I liked the idea of him being the lovable goof. I role played him as the "Shaggy" of our group but now he can just drop the disguise and actually fight himself out of a tough situation. Spooner is just....blah, meh...she can die next week and I'll not notice in two weeks.

Seems like Constantine will be off on a side story. Will we follow that or is the actor doing another gig and this is the answer to why we won't see him for 'x' episodes?

Mick...are the writers bored with him? Is the actor biding time till his contract is up? He's had one solid episode this season and virtually wasted otherwise. Go out strong Mick, not with a whimper or poorly executed departure like Cisco on Flash.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

When we saw the town being all happy and the cowboy guitar guy started singing, was I the only one who thought, "Danny The Street, is that you??"

I feel like I remember a monster/alien controlling flute device in DC Comics, but I can't remember the name.
    Are you thinking of Rat Catcher?

C#Mon, why can't we keep the Cowboy narrator?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Are you thinking of Rat Catcher?
    ...Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    C#Mon, why can't we keep the Cowboy narrator?
    It was very on-brand for the show.

That was a fun adventure to have Sara back for. Diggle! Not really. That cowboy narrator was amusing at least.

So every Arrowverse show is building up a John Diggle + Green Lantern myth arc...and the Legends are dealing with evil aliens menacing Earth which is GL's modus operandi...and they just have David Ramsey playing Bass Reeves with the most ridiculous moustache ever. I guess I'm kind of not surprised? The show has bee on-point with its alien creature budget but I'm not expecting them to touch Green Lantern.
    Why include him anyway if we're not getting any Green Lantern lore? Was it just because Ramsey was directing?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Spooner and Gary seem redundant in this episode and exposes they are likely to be so going forward. Since Gary's reveal as an alien in disguise I've really lost interest in him. I liked the idea of him being the lovable goof. I role played him as the "Shaggy" of our group but now he can just drop the disguise and actually fight himself out of a tough situation. Spooner is just....blah, meh...she can die next week and I'll not notice in two weeks.
    I'm more interested in Spooner's link to the world of aliens than Gary's. Is he supposed to be super strong or not?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    When we saw the town being all happy and the cowboy guitar guy started singing, was I the only one who thought, "Danny The Street, is that you??"
    There weren't enough cross dressers.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Why include him anyway if we're not getting any Green Lantern lore? Was it just because Ramsey was directing?
    Because the CW has been trolling fans for years with that "John is going to be GL" fan theory.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    There weren't enough cross dressers.
    There never are...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Because the CW has been trolling fans for years with that "John is going to be GL" fan theory.
    That and this show doesn't really care about the comics stuff or the Superhero stuff.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

That and this show doesn't really care about the comics stuff or the Superhero stuff.
    It has for sure moved away from that around S5.

The show for sure started off with a solid ankle deep drenching of comics and superhero stuff.
    Hawkman & Hawkwoman with Firestorm & Atom in S1
    JSA and Jonah Hex, Reverse Flash and Damian Dahrk in S2
    Constantine makes guest appearance, Kid Flash and Vixen in S3
    S4 status quo shakes up
    S5 is where they seem to hard left out of trying to be too comic character based. Mona the she-werewolf for example. We do get Constantine, if watered down somewhat.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime