Page 252 of 277 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4155

I feel like it shouldn't be that big a deal to forget the day (or someone's birthday) when you live in a weird timeless space ship.

I guess this wasn't the most original plot because we've already done Legends on a TV show before, but focusing on Behrad and his wasted potential was new.

I'm glad Mick has enough sense in him not to kill the man who impregnated his daughter, but maybe he is just being hormonal due to his circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    The pink alien is Beebo in disguise.
    He's a baby now, but maybe he will grow up fast and cause further problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It just dawned on me how little anybody used any actual powers in this episode. I think you can count on one hand the amount of time anyone does anything with powers or superpowered on this show.

So it's a Superhero show with no Superhero costumes, barely any superpowers, or really much in the way of Superhero fights.
    I was surprised to see Astra whip up that coffee cart with magic. I wonder how much of her power we'll see and if it'll be more than what Constantine did.

It just dawned on me how little anybody used any actual powers in this episode. I think you can count on one hand the amount of time anyone does anything with powers or superpowered on this show.

So it's a Superhero show with no Superhero costumes, barely any superpowers, or really much in the way of Superhero fights.

I guess it's not like with The Flash where people expect a modicum of Superhero action and less banter or talking down the situation.
    That's what happens when you make a show for $1.50 and episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    That's what happens when you make a show for $1.50 and episode.
    And yet they have enough budget for all the aliens that keep turning up.

And yet they have enough budget for all the aliens that keep turning up.
    That is true. And from the little I see, they actually do look impressive. I guess all of the money is being sunk into creature design, makeup, and puppeteering this season.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    That is true. And from the little I see, they actually do look impressive. I guess all of the money is being sunk into creature design, makeup, and puppeteering this season.
    It would've been nice if they could have put that effort into adapting some actual DC comics aliens.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Yeah they could've dropped the "DC's" from the title like two seasons ago...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Yeah they could've dropped the "DC's" from the title like two seasons ago...
    I do find it kind of ironic that this show always has the DC in the title despite how little it has actually acknowledged or used from the DCU in the past seasons.

Hope they don't drag the Mick pregnacy thing too much. Because it's....well, a bit 'ew'.

Also hope Gus stays, he really is cute

Cool that we'll get to see a bit more of Zari 1.0 from now on.

Mighty Member

Constantine's officially doomed.

I was hoping we could get a classic Constantine, Hellblazer, solo sub-plot but I guess it has to connect to the main cast in one way or another. Constantine fooling that vampire is like the most Constantine thing he's done all season.

Count on Mick's pregnant daughter to advise him on proper pregnancy procedure.

Time travel always comes back to nazi's at some point. It was nice to see them mention the Spear of Destiny and Loom of Fate though.

Spooner's Catholic? Interesting.

Spooner advertising the Legends as a legitimate team of Superheroes when the team fighting Gus-Gus, mostly off-screen, is probably the most traditionally Superheroic thing the team have done in months. This is as much a Superhero show as it is a show based on DC comics at this point.

Grown up Gus-Gus looked like the Shaggy Man. So many DC comics characters who could have fit in the show or resemble whatever OC's they end up using, and yet it's never the case...

How does a kid know about a covert Superhero team like the JSA? I thought with Crisis they got completely moved over to Earth-2/Stargirl's Earth. Although I guess there's the question of Amaya. Maybe in Earth-Prime the JSA are comic book characters like they were in the comics version of Earth-1.

I guess at the end of the day to Constantine magic is a means of making an unfair world more fair, even if the outcome isn't always sunshine and rainbows.

So Blood Magic is basically a magic acid trip. Has every Arrowverse show had an addiction storyline at this point? Although John's has darker implications when he outright brainwashes Spooner.

I don't think anyone will mourn Alistair Crowley's soul.

Looks like alien bowling is going to ruin the AvaLance wedding? Or Ava trying on her dress (I'm guessing Sara is going to wear a suit).

Well, this was definitely one of the darkest episodes of recent Legends seasons. Not that I didn't like it, but it was kinda cruel.

Hope Gus-Gus will return.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I love me some Caity Lotz. Loooooooooooove her. but this season has pretty much been a shark jumper for me. I dont watch the episodes so much as just have em going as background noise while I work online.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

I'm willing to attribute it to Corona, but I agree that this season has been pretty bad so far

This might have been the edgiest Constantine we've seen in awhile. I'm not a fan that he was driven to screw people over out of selfishness more than previously where he was a bastard in the service of a greater good to combat truly horrible things. (good to see he did give the kid a chance to decide if he wanted to give up the power) Still, the story isn't over and it's not unheard of for John to falter and be selfish, so.... yeah, I can buy it.

Seemed odd that Gary isn't more of a help with Mick's pregnancy. Of all the times it made sense he'd be helpful he was off looking for his glasses or whatever.

So glad GusGus (or pink Sasquatch) is gone. Definitely overstayed his welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    This might have been the edgiest Constantine we've seen in awhile. I'm not a fan that he was driven to screw people over out of selfishness more than previously where he was a bastard in the service of a greater good to combat truly horrible things. (good to see he did give the kid a chance to decide if he wanted to give up the power) Still, the story isn't over and it's not unheard of for John to falter and be selfish, so.... yeah, I can buy it.

Seemed odd that Gary isn't more of a help with Mick's pregnancy. Of all the times it made sense he'd be helpful he was off looking for his glasses or whatever.

So glad GusGus (or pink Sasquatch) is gone. Definitely overstayed his welcome.
    Well, at least they're giving John his edge back after turning him into a comedy character, although we still get Spanish Priest Constantine.