Page 255 of 277 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4155

I wasn't a fan of the Nate/Zari subplot (and kind of confused as to what exactly they could see in the sky), but I thought the episode was fun. I was expecting some kind of twist with Buddy. I was wondering if they were in some kind of purgatory place and he was a God-like being or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Was Constantine going to magically inject cannabis into Behrad's head?
    I thought he was just going to hit him with a mind-altering spell to trip him out?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I thought he was just going to hit him with a mind-altering spell to trip him out?
    That works too...

Mighty Member

John's magic is becoming a threat to the Legends team.

Nothing says overdosing on magic quite like unnecessary flexing of said magic.

To be honest, there's probably a good chance of a Supervillain attacking the wedding whether or not you invite Barry and Iris (granted I'm saying this knowing Bishop is the one who ruins it). I'm glad Sara said how much she loves Barry and wants Earth-2 Laurel at the wedding.

The Legends deal with a murder mystery, although it's more murder, and less mystery, especially when the obvious culprit (John's inner demons emboldened by his blood magic) turns out to be the case. I thought for a second it might be Behrad despite his genuine concerns over John, but I guess that would have gotten in the way of his heartfelt talk with his sister.

Zari having imaginary wine despite her faith reminded me of how Tony Stark in the comics broke his sobriety in a virtual online world.

Sara being the "official" beast explains why she was so quick to pin the blame on Nate.

Kayla finally comes back, and working for Bishop who saved her, and she's ticked that they abandoned her, although Mick did want to stay behind. But I guess the real decider is the fact that he's carrying her babies (the new Legends?).

Gary wrestling with a tentacle is...probably the least surprising Gary thing ever.

"I'm pregnant!" Dominic Purcell's delivery, that horrible wig...it was all perfect .

I kind of forgot the siblings hadn't told their parents what happened to the family totem.

Poor Zari's first real love turns out to be John Constantine. This won't end well. It's like Constantine and Zatanna at this point...

That music heralds the return of Bishop, but it looks like he'll quickly get trapped in the brig, although it seems like he'll pull a Vandal Savage and try to manipulate the team while in captivity and end up being the solution to some of their problems.

To be honest, there's probably a good chance of a Supervillain attacking the wedding whether or not you invite Barry and Iris (granted I'm saying this knowing Bishop is the one who ruins it). I'm glad Sara said how much she loves Barry and wants Earth-2 Laurel at the wedding.
    Yeah, I think Ava was being a bit unreasonable there. Barry invited you to his own wedding and it's not going to not be a superhero wedding just because Barry didn't come, and the bride's alternate universe dead and sometimes evil sister who the bride is on good terms with absolutely deserves to be invited to the wedding. But, alas, COVID

The Legends deal with a murder mystery, although it's more murder, and less mystery, especially when the obvious culprit (John's inner demons emboldened by his blood magic) turns out to be the case. I thought for a second it might be Behrad despite his genuine concerns over John, but I guess that would have gotten in the way of his heartfelt talk with his sister.
    They definitely kept me guessing between the two all episode

Sara being the "official" beast explains why she was so quick to pin the blame on Nate.
    Also why she "killed" Ava first, since Sara probably has the most respect for Ava's skills of the crew and Sara wants to win

Kayla finally comes back, and working for Bishop who saved her, and she's ticked that they abandoned her, although Mick did want to stay behind. But I guess the real decider is the fact that he's carrying her babies (the new Legends?).

Gary wrestling with a tentacle is...probably the least surprising Gary thing ever.
    I'm a bigger Gary fan than most of the world, but Gary's interactions with Kayla was the best Gary's ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Yeah, I think Ava was being a bit unreasonable there. Barry invited you to his own wedding and it's not going to not be a superhero wedding just because Barry didn't come, and the bride's alternate universe dead and sometimes evil sister who the bride is on good terms with absolutely deserves to be invited to the wedding. But, alas, COVID
    That and the Legends hate crossovers .

I really didn't expect John's Arc this Season to become this dark. Dig it, nice contrast to the rest of the Legends.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 08-16-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I really didn't expect John' Arc this Season to become this dark. Dig it, nice contrast to the rest of the Legends.
    Well, we are talking about John Constantine here...

Well, we are talking about John Constantine here...
    ^^^this is the most like Constantine has behaved since he came on the show. Very self destructive, very much lying to everyone and himself.
    Took them long enough!

For an ep that leaned into the spooky, the most unnerving scene to me was right at the end as Sarah hears Bowie’s “Space Girl” playing, follows the sound and opens the door. We never see what she sees, but the look on her face was just perfect.
    It’s pretty obvious she was traumatized by her experiences in the season’s early eps; for the person responsible for that trauma to just show up in her home…that’s a fucking nightmare, and had to have made her feel violated.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'd be more invested in Johns arc if I didn't already know they were planning to scrap the character.

A full head of hair Mick and folks reaction to that has been a mildly fun bit every so often.

Don't invite Barry....a supervillain may crash it. Nice, very nice...just put Mecha-Vibe on guard detail and all will be fine!

What is Sara seeing? Will it be important or a 5 second gag to start next episode? With this show who knows?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I thought everyone's characters were fun reflections of them. For some reason I kept thinking Jumanji, and Spooner gave me a Van Pelt vibe.

Poor pregnant, hair-having Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Yeah, I think Ava was being a bit unreasonable there. Barry invited you to his own wedding and it's not going to not be a superhero wedding just because Barry didn't come, and the bride's alternate universe dead and sometimes evil sister who the bride is on good terms with absolutely deserves to be invited to the wedding. But, alas, COVID.
    Hopefully when the inevitable disaster comes, Ava will regret it and apologize for not having invited Barry and Iris. Think we'll see Quentin Lance?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Hopefully when the inevitable disaster comes, Ava will regret it and apologize for not having invited Barry and Iris. Think we'll see Quentin Lance?
    Probably a better chance of that than Alex Kingston.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Well, 3 episodes till the finale.

CBR has an article stating that Sara and Ava have to make a big decision in the finale.

No real specifics on that though.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Aren't they supposed to be stranded next season? I think the decision will be that the Waverider is destroyed. Gideon fabricates herself a body first as she would otherwise be destroyed. They can still time travel using a Courier.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman