Page 256 of 277 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4155
    Mighty Member

Sara should've jettisoned Bishop off the Waverider.

Bishop reconstituted naked, so did he make sure Kayla brought him some clothes to wear...?

I didn't buy Bishop's redemption anymore than I bought the Reverse-Flash. The Legends should've learned from the last time they kept a Big Bad in a cell that it doesn't end well.

Mick's hair makes him look like a Beatle's cosplayer.

Of course Ava, the true crime serial killer obsessed member, would be the one who wants to handle the interrogation. And with Bishop's name, thus begins a chess game between the heroes and the dapper villain. Ava thinks she's in control until she starts to feel the feelings of meeting who is, essentially, the closest thing she has to a biological father and her own insecurities and Bishop played her like a darn fiddle.

Ava needs parents? She should meet her soon-to-be father-in-law Quentin Lance!

Them mentioning not knowing if Bishop is even his real name makes me wonder if they're going to go into his backstory at all.

Gary is the godfather? Is he just assuming that or did Mick actually agree...? Got to be the former.

Constantine goes through every stage of an addiction storyline...stuck in a rut, haunted by an apparition of your demons, needing help from loved ones, getting your addiction thrown in your face, trying to quit, the detox, the poignant moment with a loved one, the beatdown and thrashing from your demon self...well, okay, that's new but the point is John basically relapses and transforms into pure Hellblazer John who just wants his magic back no matter who he has to screw over to do it. Is this the end for Legends John? Will there be anything left for him on the team after it's over? Well, I guess not since he's leaving, but still...

Zari managed to steal the flask from under Constantine's nose. A sleight of hand, one could say. Now I'm thinking of a certain female magician...

So Bishop put some of Sara into his new body, so she has her memories, taste, and fighting skills. I guess that does make him a little more intimidating.

"Destiny was so last season." She's not wrong!

I wonder what those eggs will look like hatched. Will this be what writes Mick out?

Spooner's mom is in the past? How? Did she not just die? Or is this because of when she was abducted?

Geez, did we really have to see Mick giving birth this close-up? That was disgusting.

Bishop is obviously up to no good.

And poor, poor John. I really wonder if the end of his storyline will be his death

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I didn't buy Bishop's redemption anymore than I bought the Reverse-Flash. The Legends should've learned from the last time they kept a Big Bad in a cell that it doesn't end well.

Mick's hair makes him look like a Beatle's cosplayer.

And with Bishop's name, thus begins a chess game between the heroes and the dapper villain.

Them mentioning not knowing if Bishop is even his real name makes me wonder if they're going to go into his backstory at all.

Zari managed to steal the flask from under Constantine's nose. A sleight of hand, one could say. Now I'm thinking of a certain female magician...

So Bishop put some of Sara into his new body, so she has her memories, taste, and fighting skills. I guess that does make him a little more intimidating.

I wonder what those eggs will look like hatched.
    Was anyone buying into Bishop and redemption? Too obvious

Bingo, I knew it was bad(even intentionally so knowing this show) but cosplay Ringo Starr for the win!

I waited for someone to say that aloud. Bishop...you're playing chess. Especially after Sara's 4th wall breaking comment "You didnt' see last season". Come one connect Bishop to the chess game!

The pondering of Bishop as his real name and his admittance of some 200+ revisions seems ripe with backstory. First time I thought about the character gaining some depth.

Zari, I'm with you @Frontier, did she get the flask cause his senses are dulled or was/is her sleight of hand that good? I keep thinking....has John called her 'Zee' in any moment?

Those eggs should be an interesting looking hybrid, will they play out or just kind of fade away?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Geez, did we really have to see Mick giving birth this close-up? That was disgusting.

Bishop is obviously up to no good.

And poor, poor John. I really wonder if the end of his storyline will be his death
    I certainly hope not. Despite having the darkest arc in his characters history this season, he remains the bright spot for me on a show that has otherwise all but gone off the rails at this point...

They need him to be alive for some guest appearance for the next (presumably final?) season.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I doubt they'd kill off Constantine.

I wasn't that impressed with Bishop at first, but I liked him this go around. Going through all that elaborate manipulation of Ava and then helping Mick give birth just to steal his comm to get to Constantine...that was some grade-A villain stuff.

Probably a better chance of that than Alex Kingston.
    When have we even seen them together last? Season 2 of Arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    It was, but it was also awesome. What happened with his eyes and his nose...wasn't expecting that.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    When have we even seen them together last? Season 2 of Arrow?
    For that family dinner where she reveals she's seeing someone and breaks Quentin's heart? I think so.

The last time we actually saw her was Laurel's funeral.

Mighty Member

RIP John????

It's kind of surreal seeing Hellblazer John Constantine acting more like his comic self. Kind of puts into context how much the show had been pacifying or exaggerating him prior to this. It really almost does feel like two different characters at this point.

Did Astra turn Spooner...into a fork?

So the Fountain of Imperium is apparently the source of...alien mushrooms. I guess for this show I can't say I'm that surprised. And then we get the big CGI mushroom thing.

Ah look, your typical greedy, sexist, developer who is so easy to hate.

"If only we'd thought to bring our time couriers." "Nate, stop pointing out how stupid we are to justify a potential plot hole!"

Little girl Spooner was cute but still a toughie, even back then! Ironically her mother was a pacifist though. I also got the sense her father died when she was too young to remember him because she looked at his photo like it's the first time she'd seen her father's face, at least in a long while.

So it turns out Spooner is a woman out of time since she was transported to the future by an alien mushroom to the present-day. She doesn't really show it though, but I guess that's because she was so young that the "modern era" was able to imprint on her more. Although was she just transported as a little girl completely on her own to the future? With no support system? How did she survive?

Does Bishop have any backstory? Sometimes it seems like he's from farther in the future than the Legends are. Is he human? Alien? Is his AI form on the ship meant to be a Brother Eye homage? Who knows.

Spooner joining the list of Legends ready to screw over the timeline if it means saving their loved one.

I guess Mick is ready to commit to this baby mama, at least.

So Spooner now has...emotional light powers? I guess? It seems kind of vague what she can do now. But I guess she saved her mom, although now her mom has to grow old knowing she missed her daughters' formative years and basically lost her, unless we're assuming adult Spooner now just periodically visits her in the past.

I guess when you work with a conman, you prepare to con said conman.

The Fountain of Imperium was made to ward off alien attacks? Um...I'm assuming it eventually just withered away otherwise it's done a terrible job in the context of the Invasion! crossover or virtually every season of Supergirl.

Mick consumed by flames while ironically trying to save a life he made instead of trying to kill it like he killed his parents. I guess there's thematic pathos there.

So, that's...what, John's 3rd or 4th death? He'll walk it off.

Alien invasion time! Time to bring out the costumes? Oh well, I guess dresses and formal wear will do. Only two characters actually have costumes at this point anyways.

So do we find out in next week's finale who survives to next season?

Did they ever explain the good John/bad John thing with the bad John winning? Was that all in his head?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So do we find out in next week's finale who survives to next season?

Did they ever explain the good John/bad John thing with the bad John winning? Was that all in his head?
    I assume it was meant to represent the personification of his personal demons and flaws and that won over his virtue.

I assume it was meant to represent the personification of his personal demons and flaws and that won over his virtue.
    Yeah, but it was very unclear.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Incredible Member

I know a mushroom is not a plant, and this is totally not going to happen, but between this "plant" life form which protects the Earth, Constantine, and him being taken by roots, I couldn't stop thinking on Swamp Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    I know a mushroom is not a plant, and this is totally not going to happen, but between this "plant" life form which protects the Earth, Constantine, and him being taken by roots, I couldn't stop thinking on Swamp Thing.
    While I'd like to see Swamp Thing, after them axing his show I don't see it happening.