Page 272 of 277 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4155

Clever using Gideon's own self-preservation protocols to justify keeping human Gideon alive since they're technically the same person, just in a different format.

I think it is an interesting conundrum whether the Legends should retire. It did feel like for much of the season they cared more about getting home or getting the ship back just so they wouldn't be stuck in the past rather than because they cared about protecting the timeline, especially with the stuff they messed up along the way.

It still feels weird when the Legends bring up their being Superheroes. Like, okay, they do heroic stuff in the timeline but they barely do much in the way of actual Superhero-ing compared to, like, everybody else. I'm surprised none of them considered maybe going back and fighting crime like normal Superheroes, which Nate and Sara actually did. Then again, they're the only two left with costumes.

Yeah, there are a lot of retired Legends. I think the only Legends that actually died (or stayed dead) were Snart and Professor Stein. It's also kind of funny that Sara referred to Carter and Kendra as "the Hawk People" when she was the only one there that actually knew them personally, which just goes to show how much the show cared about them.

It totally slipped my mind that Spooner was the shortest member of the team up until it became plot relevant.

I'm surprised Zari immediately noticed her Totem was missing given how her using it is so inconsistent but I guess it, and trying to move on from her shallower, influencer, self had a bigger impact than I expected.

President Astra has a nice ring to it.

I guess the next step for Sara and Ava would be having/discussing having kids. I wonder if they'd name her Laurel (unless they adopt and she already has a name).

I'm trying to figure out the logistics here...would all of them be deposited in the same timeline they were originally from or could they decide to go wherever they wanted so long as they stayed there? Because Sara/Nate are nominally now in 2020's but Behrad and Zari are from later in the timeline. Would Nate go back to his own time or follow Zari in the Totem to stay with OG!Zari and then write his book in their time?

I kind of wonder what OG!Zari's reaction to the idea of the team retiring would be. I think she'd actually be the most suspicious.

Spooner probably would go back to spend time with her mom...and yeah, it was her actual timeline, come to think of it.

I feel like it would've been more interesting if some of the Legends' attempts to make the timeline more progressive had unforeseen consequences so AI!Gideon at least had a better point and didn't make it feel like the Legends had carte blanche to change the timeline when they feel it's best. So at least makes it seem like there is some line to be drawn.

Gwyn probably had the worst lot of just living alone in Wales. I feel like old Gwyn would've been satisfied with that, but after his character development, he'll do whatever he can to save the real Alun.

Fun Legends retirement party! And it wouldn't be complete without the Beebo cake!

I was trying to figure out why Alun's death would be a fixed point, but I guess his death is what spurred Gwyn to make time travel, so that obviously needs to happen. But does that mean he can't be fooled in the past like the original plan was?

Gideon being the Captain of herself was actually pretty neat. Sassy, sarcastic, AI!Gideon is actually kind of fun when she's not trying to kill everyone.

I feel like Gideon would be smart enough to not be fooled by AI!Gideon saying Gary "left," but I wonder if Gary's alien nature will let him survive wherever he lands in the timestream.

Looks like season 7, much like season 2, is going to end with the Legends trying to survive in a World War.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like Gideon would be smart enough to not be fooled by AI!Gideon saying Gary "left," but I wonder if Gary's alien nature will let him survive wherever he lands in the timestream.
    Gary's ex-fiancee survived after Sara flushed her, so he should be fine.

Wow, that episode had a lot of emotional moments. It almost feels like it's setting up the Series finale next week......

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Wow, that episode had a lot of emotional moments. It almost feels like it's setting up the Series finale next week......
    If only. When are CW upfronts again?

This was another episode that felt like they were setting up a conclusion but who knows anymore.

The Gideon material was the most interesting this time around.

I'm just still here on this show to see how the train pulls into the station. It has been on serious fumes for awhile now.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'm surprised at how emotional and well done this episode was in giving epilogues to the Legends. I think Sara/Ava was the best, and Behrad's music was lovely. I was a bit confused by Astra's future. What country is she a citizen of, again? I'm kind of ready for the Legends to retire and for Gideon becoming the Waverider captain (possibly programming new Legends robots or having an AI with all their personalities).

I like Gwyn figuring things out with the robot.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    If not next season being the last, I wouldn't be shocked if whatever follows acts as more of a soft reboot. I always imagined Legends having an open-ending anyway but I feel with all these plotlines characters like Nate, Sara, and Ava (maybe Zari) won't stick around much longer.
    I think they need to give conclusions to the characters but maybe continue the idea of the "Legends of Tomorrow" continuing on.

It still feels weird when the Legends bring up their being Superheroes. Like, okay, they do heroic stuff in the timeline but they barely do much in the way of actual Superhero-ing compared to, like, everybody else. I'm surprised none of them considered maybe going back and fighting crime like normal Superheroes, which Nate and Sara actually did. Then again, they're the only two left with costumes.
    They're more like super powered time police. It's an interesting question about Nate. He can retire from being a Legend, but he still has powers, so would he feel the need to be a superhero? Would he be semi-retired? Maybe a reserve member of the Justice League?

Yeah, there are a lot of retired Legends. I think the only Legends that actually died (or stayed dead) were Snart and Professor Stein. It's also kind of funny that Sara referred to Carter and Kendra as "the Hawk People" when she was the only one there that actually knew them personally, which just goes to show how much the show cared about them.
    I guess it's been a while since a Legend died (back when the show wasn't as goofy). At least Hawkman was in the 100th episode. I feel like Mona and Wally get less respect. I can't even remember how Mona was written off.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I'm surprised at how emotional and well done this episode was in giving epilogues to the Legends. I think Sara/Ava was the best, and Behrad's music was lovely. I was a bit confused by Astra's future. What country is she a citizen of, again? I'm kind of ready for the Legends to retire and for Gideon becoming the Waverider captain (possibly programming new Legends robots or having an AI with all their personalities).

I like Gwyn figuring things out with the robot.

I think they need to give conclusions to the characters but maybe continue the idea of the "Legends of Tomorrow" continuing on.

They're more like super powered time police. It's an interesting question about Nate. He can retire from being a Legend, but he still has powers, so would he feel the need to be a superhero? Would he be semi-retired? Maybe a reserve member of the Justice League?

I guess it's been a while since a Legend died (back when the show wasn't as goofy). At least Hawkman was in the 100th episode. I feel like Mona and Wally get less respect. I can't even remember how Mona was written off.
    Yeah, they did her dirty

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    For a given definition of super-powered. I keep forgetting Spooner has vague empath powers (and she can switch powers, which I think they've only used once) and the siblings only remember to use their totem when the plot forces them to.
    She's ghost-writing Mick's romance novels.

Mighty Member

Sarah pregnancy was a nice surprise

With the most recent exit, I really do think last season is going to be the last, no real debate.

Nate is gone, pregnant Sara (whoever long they draw it out), even the hook for NEXT season could be used as a way to bring some people back for plot purposes.

Wouldn't be opposed to a Legends trial in the first half, some former members, some crossovers, some old foes, etc. Of course, hijinks surrounding it and with Booster Gold officially here we can get some future shenanigans. Perfect full circle.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Excellent episode. For their small budget the battle scenes were well done. So long Nate, hello Booster.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

So they finally got WB to allow them to use Booster.

I'll admit, as much as I hate what this show has become, what I've read for this season does make me want to give it a chance. I might binge it at some point, though I expect to fast forward through a lot of it.

My problem with this ending, though, is where the hell were these time cops for the entire season? Why weren't they arrested earlier? It makes no damn sense.

That being said, Legends hasn't been renewed. And I would find it hilarious if they got the Farscape treatment- setting up for next season, only to be canceled on a cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So they finally got WB to allow them to use Booster.

I'll admit, as much as I hate what this show has become, what I've read for this season does make me want to give it a chance. I might binge it at some point, though I expect to fast forward through a lot of it.

My problem with this ending, though, is where the hell were these time cops for the entire season? Why weren't they arrested earlier? It makes no damn sense.

That being said, Legends hasn't been renewed. And I would find it hilarious if they got the Farscape treatment- setting up for next season, only to be canceled on a cliffhanger.
    A few CW shows haven't been renewed (Riverdale, Nancy Drew, All American) despite the fact they should be safe. Wouldn't be shocked if they're debating if next season should be the last or not. I can't remember if this timeline is normal or not, the COVID schedule ruined my perception of time. I guess the deal might be a reason. It should be fine with another 13 episode season, making it through all the schedule shifts to get got towards its last leg would be how this show would go out.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Thank goodness for Gary's alien body. I think it would've been cool if he met caveman Vandal Savage before I remembered the Arrowverse had Savage gain his immortality during the Egyptian age.

So a lot of people go back in time to try and make the Constitution more progressive early. I feel like this season really didn't explore where the fine line between what's okay to change about the past and what isn't, and the repercussions of trying to make things "better" earlier than they should be. But if the Legends are going to have to deal with their time crimes next season, maybe that's when they'll address it.

Astra ended up on Capital Hill faster than I expected, although of course they had to throw in a jab at how much of a cesspool it is...

I was kind of curious what Ava was looking for in donors, but it turns out Sara's alien genes means she can get pregnant through kissing (the bane of anime girls), meaning Sara is pregnant as in fantastical lesbian dream. Good for the couple!

One thing I appreciated about the finale was that every Legend got to show off their power at least once. Well, other than Sara, but I kept forgetting that she had an alien body with a healing factor and super-strength so losing it really doesn't matter that much in my opinion. It sounds like their kid might have it though?

Gideon almost fell for the "erase all your memories so you don't feel pain gambit." Good thing her two moms were able to come in and stop her.

AI!Gideon possesses her own Terminator body to kill the Legends with, and helpfully wears a ponytail so we can tell the difference between the Gideons, but what ultimately does her in is her own obsession with maintaining the timeline even at the cost of herself.

Astra is finally able to re-build the ship through her magic, so how OP with magic is she now?

Wasn't the "Fixer" supposed to be Robo!Nate? Did whoever put Booster in charge replace Robo!Nate with Booster when they realized Thawne had been taken out?

The show finally introduces the time-traveling Superhero, Booster Gold, only initially he's just "Mike" and he has no costume but he does have his blue star and black and gold color scheme in his clothes. He definitely has Booster's easygoing and flippant personality down even if I have a hard time seeing Booster as the kind of guy who would kill people to make sure the timeline was okay, and he really didn't need to completely screw the Legends over by taking their entire means of time-travel (what, did he think they were going to follow him to get the Waverider back?) but it seems like he didn't become "Booster" until the last scene where he reunited with the team and was already in custody. Is it too much to hope for us getting an actual Booster Gold costume? And will they use that headset/bluetooth he has in his ears to introduce Skeets? It's not Booster without Skeets.

Turns out Mustard Gas doesn't react well to Nate's Steel for effectively de-powering him, but not before he uses what he has left to save Allun. I guess that's a good moment to go out on as he gets to enjoy Totem-bliss with OG!Zari. I feel like Nate got a better sendoff than Mick got last season.

I wonder if there was something to Gwyn witnessing something from his past occurring differently than he remembered them. Is there something wrong with his head or memories? Young!Gwyn looked pretty dashing.

I guess Zari losing her Totem won't make that much of a difference because she and her brother use the Totems so sporadically that it only marginally effects the plot. I guess they still have access to Nate and OG!Zari through Behrad's Totem.

So...is Allun part of the team now? Gwyn's sticking around and it seems like Allun is by default and he got arrested with all of them.

Well, that is certainly a cliffhanger to leave off on as the Legends all get arrested for all their various time crimes by...the new time bureau? I'm guessing their from Boosters' timeline, but if comic continuity means anything that also means their from the Legion timeline. Although knowing this show they'll probably just do their own thing.

Incredible Member

Wasn't the "Fixer" supposed to be Robo!Nate? Did whoever put Booster in charge replace Robo!Nate with Booster when they realized Thawne had been taken out?
    There are multiple fixed points, each with their own protector. One fixer can't protect all points across multiple timelines.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Mustard Gas is all it took to de-power/defeat Nate(Steel). That was it? At least living in the totem is still giving him a happy send off.

I'm not ready to say if this feels very Booster to me or not. I'm going to need an episode or two next season(finale?)

Sara is preggers thanks to alien dna...like Gary said, just go with it. I shall.

So this "Fixed Point" was also tampered with, unfixed, I'm guessing that is the crime for which they are arrested?

So Astra rebuild the Waverider but left out the Gideon AI parts? Ok, that is some power.

Spooner....still the most useless. She basically plays the role of Sarah Connor for 30 seconds.

As far as cliffhangers go not bad, mostly cause the insertion of Booster and the Time Bureau being back should be insteresting. Should be.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime