Page 4 of 277 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well if memory serves they don't just automatically remember everything when they come back, so even if they did stockpile weapons and such the weapons could be old and useless by the time that their memories came back and such, and Carter could remember a lot of things but not everything in great detail...he could see it as remembering the important things...like her...
    Swords and knives wrapped to protect from rust can last for centuries and gold and silver are valuable in any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    My memory might be off, but I think it was said that Carter doesn't remember everything. He remembers more than Kendra, but he doesn't know all the details of his past lives.
    In the GA/Flash crossover, Carter said he did not remember their first life. He was surprised that Kendra remembered their origin story.

Sandy Hausler

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Swords and knives wrapped to protect from rust can last for centuries and gold and silver are valuable in any time.
    Yeah but they'd have to remember to do that and outside of swords and knives not sure how much they would help against Savage, and remember that Carter would have to remember where they put it all first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    As long as they don't go around killing people, I can enjoy them as old school rogues. If they toned it down and acted like all the other stiffs on this show, then the series would be really boring. Hopefully, Brandon Routh will be given more funny things to do--because I think he has a lot of comedy skills when allowed to use them.
    One thing that was off for me was Cold and Heat Wave talking about killing people so nonchalantly. I guess the Rogues are still playing fast and loose with their "no-kill-rule..."

I wonder if we're going to see Atom and Chronos develop a sort of rivalry while Chronos is chasing the Legends? I would think the creators are aware they're using The Atom's archenemy on a show that he's on compared to say, using Starman's archenemy The Mist as a villain of the week on Flash, so I hope they'll eventually address it. Even if we don't know which Chronos it is yet.

I'm also definitely hoping they establish Ray and Carter's friendship as well, especially since they missed out on establishing Carter and Ollie's comic relationship.

How does Snart know who Professor Stein is? I can't recall them ever meeting in Flash. Does this mean The Rogues have fought Firestorm before?

Hunter's criteria for his team now makes a lot of sense. Green Arrow and The Flash, who one would think would be the best choices for a team to take on Vandal Savage, are likely too big and important in history to be brought into this mission. Same for even the rest of Team Arrow to a certain extent, I imagine, which explains why none of the main heroes of this universe are a part of this.

Though I guess it means that The Rogues never became big enough to be remembered as well as The Flash, or even Reverse-Flash maybe, and that the other heroes were never able to rise to the same height as Green Arrow, Flash, and potentially Vixen. Though Hawkgirl was mentioned in that future newspaper article by Iris, so presumably she was still a very active hero in 2024.

So...are Kendra and Carter together? It seemed like they were sharing a bed, which I imagine Kendra would be very uncomfortable with unless they were in a relationship.

Retired

We need a scene where Rip Hunter and Harrison Wells draw lines and circles on a board to explain time travel.

Extraordinary Member

Don't want to be mean, but the biggest flaw this show has is the guy they got to play Vandal.

He's kinda flat seeming to me.

I almost wish they would have cast Matt Nable as Vandal instead of Ras.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Don't want to be mean, but the biggest flaw this show has is the guy they got to play Vandal.

The best he's got going for him is that he actually looks like Savage.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Yeah but they'd have to remember to do that and outside of swords and knives not sure how much they would help against Savage, and remember that Carter would have to remember where they put it all first.
    Do it often enough and it will probably become a habit (pretty they're right-handed in every life, or left-handed). And they don't have to remember in every life but when they do it'll be helpful since a sword will be better in a fight than a bare hand or stick (even though up to their current life it hasn't helped against Savage). And it's not like they could put hide an Uzi in 1st Century Persia.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

I agree, but I'd add the Hawkcouple to that as well. One would have been fine. Both is just annoying.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    I agree, but I'd add the Hawkcouple to that as well. One would have been fine. Both is just annoying.
    I actually think that so far they play off each other quite well, but that's just me. I'm also just happy to have the Hawks be together in something .

Did Firestorm get his powers downgraded or just for the tv series?

Mighty Member

I didn't know Sara aka White Canary smoked weed

Is Carter dead-dead? Like off the show?

The "young professor Stein" bit fell flat. It could have been funnier than it was.

Ultimate Member

I would guess that he's off the show, now we have to wonder if they'll get a new actor to play the role leaving Kendra to be the one to teach him or just keep a seat open in case they need to bring in someone new...

Just saying that if you leave a gun in some place where nobody will find it for like 30 years or so without any maintenance then those guns can become useless. I hope that they don't just leave Hawkman gone but get a new guy.