Page 76 of 277 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4155
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was kind of hoping Lilly would stick around the team for a while, so we could get more father/daughter bonding and see her bounce off the rest of the team. Maybe make them more understanding of why Stein is so reluctant to try and correct the time aberration by showing them what a cute, adorable, genius he's inadvertently fathered.
    Yeah, that would be cool, but since she doesn't have any super powers and/or super fighting abilities, she'll just be stuck on the Waverider. I still like your idea.

Man, Mick didn't even try to hide the truth from Lily. Have a little sympathy, dude .
    I did enjoy the line: "I like beer."

Well, it's nice to know Malcolm remembered his Dark Archer gear.

Couldn't Thawne have just vibrated through the door to get out of there? Unless Merlyn was counting on that laser grid to hold him as well.
    I was thinking since it was 2025 it was Speedster proof?

So Thawne needs the Spear of Destiny to rewrite himself back into history/reality to avoid the Black Flash coming after him because of his status as a time aberration. So at least he didn't get off completely scott-free from Barry causing Flashpoint.

It's kind of fitting, in a darkly ironic way, that the person who murdered Barry's Dad is now hunting the person who murdered Barry's mom. If only Barry were here to appreciate the irony...
    I never thought of it like that! Great point!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Yeah, that would be cool, but since she doesn't have any super powers and/or super fighting abilities, she'll just be stuck on the Waverider. I still like your idea.
    Stein and Jax don't have that when they're not Firestorm and doesn't stop them from being on the field regularly.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Stein and Jax don't have that when they're not Firestorm and doesn't stop them from being on the field regularly.
    Oops! Forgot about that! Sorry!

Retired

When charactes wig out about stuff that happened in an alternate timeline that they never personally experienced it bugs me. That's what bothered me with Lily and it's the same deal with Diggle and Cisco. They never lived those lives. For Lily, Martin was her father all her life, she has sweet memories of him. Her freak-out seemed to be all about her--but she's not lacking anything. The story should have turned on the fact that Martin is stuck with knowing both timelines--the Llly and the non-Lily--and his decision to choose the Lily timeline.

What I got from the explanation of how the temporary Thawne can exist is that he was erased from history. So even for Stein--who was the only one from the cast that was there when Eddie shot himself--his remembering the Reverse-Flash might be a strain. Makes sense that none of the Legends could think of him. Anyway, I'm sastisfied. I just wanted them to give some explanation and they did that. Speed Force, 'nuff said.

The bank vault seems to have been behind tons of concrete--so even if Thawne had tried to phase through it, that might have been quite the effort. And using his powers in such a way would have attracted the Black Flash. One of the worst positions to be in--in the middle of a thick concrete wall as the Black Flash takes him out.

It was also apt that this was filmed at the Chan Centre which is just this big honking concrete cylindar block buliding wth no windows that looks like it was designed as a maximum security prison for metahumans and not a cultural centre. One of the ugliest buildings constructed in recent memory--and we've got a lot of ugly buildings.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I don't think Amaya has shown any specific preference for Nate, Ray, Mick or Jax. She's still getting over the death of Tick Tock Tyler.
    I thought they said that Ray and Amaya were sleeping together? Which seemed kinda quick, maybe I misread the scene?

Retired

Ray and Amaya both come in the room and say they were sleeping but NOT together. It was clear that Ray didn't want to give the wrong impression that he was sleeping with Amaya. That was the joke. It went by really quick, so I understand why it could have seemed he was saying the opposite.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Seperately. They always go out away from each other. If it were done logically then the show would be over in 5 min. To not have the 2 together all the time is the only way they can make the show interesting. If I were either of the 2 I would never go out without the other around so we could combine at any point and save the day.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Seperately. They always go out away from each other. If it were done logically then the show would be over in 5 min. To not have the 2 together all the time is the only way they can make the show interesting. If I were either of the 2 I would never go out without the other around so we could combine at any point and save the day.
    Reminds me of VR Troopers back in the day where they always needed a reason for Ryan to be away from JB and Caitlyn to account for the footage splicing.

The LOT stuff was fine but i really enjoyed the LOD bonding. Merlyn and Dahrk were great together. Pairing them up made me care about 2 charatcer ibwasnt fond of. Merlyn became obsolete 2 seasons ago and Dahrk never lived up to the actors potential

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    The LOT stuff was fine but i really enjoyed the LOD bonding. Merlyn and Dahrk were great together. Pairing them up made me care about 2 charatcer ibwasnt fond of. Merlyn became obsolete 2 seasons ago and Dahrk never lived up to the actors potential
    Even Darhk from the past thinks he can do better then Arrow season 4 Darhk .

Even Darhk from the past thinks he can do better then Arrow season 4 Darhk .
    Also love how merlyn was terrified of 2016 Dahrk but is ready to fight this one at a moments notice. I dont know if he found his balls when he hit rock bottom or if without th3 magic hes just not afraid of him

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Also love how merlyn was terrified of 2016 Dahrk but is ready to fight this one at a moments notice. I dont know if he found his balls when he hit rock bottom or if without th3 magic hes just not afraid of him
    I bet it's because Darhk doesn't have magic as he did when Malcolm knew him.

He saw firsthand how powerful Darhk was with magic, and how he could just simply snap a neck of anyone who bothered him, but here they're probably about on par, having had similar training on the League.

The JSA Returns In This Synopsis For LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 2 Episode 12: "Camelot/3000"

Check out the plot synopsis for episode twelve, titled "Camelot/3000," below:

“Camelot/3000” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

ALL FOR ONE — The Legends continue their quest to hunt down the Spear of Destiny before the pieces fall into the hands of the Legion of Doom. The Legends discover that pieces of the Spear are each being guarded in different time periods by members of the JSA. Their first stop is the future where they find Dr. Mid-Nite (guest star Kwesi Ameyaw) which eventually leads them to the past and King Arthur’s Camelot, where Stargirl (guest star Sarah Grey) is protecting her piece of the Spear. In order to protect the Spear shard from the now-evil Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill), the Legends must join forces with the Knights of the Round Table. Caity Lotz, Franz Drameh, Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Anderson MacKenzie (#212). Original airdate 2/21/2017.

Mighty Member

Why call it Camelot 3000 when it has nada to do with the maxi series of that name?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Why call it Camelot 3000 when it has nada to do with the maxi series of that name?
    To be cute. And it's "Camelot/3000" and not "Camelot 3000." Referring, I take it, to the two time periods being covered, Camelot and 3000. Sounds like the good plot for a JLA/JSA adventure where they split up into smaller teams and go to different time periods to guard pieces of the Holy Lance. But the Legends are coming in late.