Page 94 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4155
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    No Barry? The Reverse Flash hates him the most than anyone. He would’ve altered Barry’s life even more. Disappointed that they didn’t include him in this episode.
    Daimen had his cowl on his trophy case, next to Green Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Whatever happened with the Proff's daughter? Did they erase her from history?
    I think Mick kept her alive because he still has feelings for his team and you saw how much Mick and Stein 'bonded' throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Personally, I'm hoping we get an intro narrated by Eobard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be cool .
    Congratulations, boys! Your wish came true! I hope you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I want to see Ragman join the team to learn about his true magic potential.
    I think he would probably fit better on the Legends then he did on Team Arrow. Plus he can bring the Jewish perspective .
    I would love to see Ragman again. Though it might be confusing with two 'Rorys' on the team, but then again, Legends of Tomorrow might have fun with that.

I loved the running gags in the latest episode: everyone punching Mick, commenting on the sandwiches. I enjoyed dumb-down versions of Ray and Nate.

I also love the Doctor Who themed cakes: bow-tie, clock theme.

It's probably just me, but I thought the 'subconscious reality memory scar' idea kind of stupid. For me, it would have better if someone else (Question, Booster Gold, the Spectre, etc.) visited either Nate and Ray before Thawne erased them from reality, but that's just me.

I actually gasped when I saw what happened to Rip and Gideon.

I wonder what would have if someone used the 'reality-memory-gun-thing' (apologizes for not remembering the correct name) on Captain Cold. I think it would have give him the memories of him with the Legends, but that's my small weird opinion and me. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    With the 2nd season ending next week is it now time to talk about who should be on the team next season?
    God, I have a long wish list, but lets's see if I can narrow it down

Amaya seems to be leaving after this season and I think the team needs a spell caster to replace her. Someone like Witchfire, Isis or Bloodwynd (Zatanna is too high profile and is probably still tied to the JLD movie but her father Zatara could be used).
    Besides Ragman, other magic user choices I would pick are: Black Orchid, Andrew Bennett, and Nightshade

Perhaps Ray, Martin and Jackson could take a break from time hopping and the team get temporary replacements some episodes .Ray has to get back and take control of his company to prevent his brother from taking over and I'm sure Martin misses his wife and wants to get to know his new daughter some more (naturally Jackson has to go with him to keep the Firestorm matrix in check. People I liked to see is Ice (Tora would give the group some international diversity) and Aqualad (the YJ version). His hydrokinesis could probably be done reasonably on the show. And maybe Starman (Will or Jack) or a recent generation of Stargirl (a grand niece of the original).
    Maybe that can do the hero versions of Atom Smasher, Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi), and Red Tornado

The show could also bring in some add-ons for temporary assignments. Lady Blackhawk would be good. The team could be back in WWII fighting Nazis (always good villains) and accidentally pick up/rescue Zinda. They can't take her back because history records her dying where they got her and so she rides with the team for a while before deciding to get off in a later decade to start life over.
    I want to see Booster Gold and Goldstar

I would like to see the Legends to visit the future more often next season. Like to the future where they meet the Legion of Superheroes and/or to the future of Kamadi.
    Last edited by Elegant Dreamer; 03-29-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Ha! Thawne finally gets his own intro .

Well, Felicity finally gets a costume and then gets the tar kicked out of her by tight-leather clad bad girls Amaya and Sara, all culminating in Sara snapping her neck. I can't help but feel like there's some kind of meta commentary in that...

I'm kind of surprised Green Arrow and Flash still existed in this universe, apparently. I would've thought Merlyn and Thawne would've used the spear to wipe Barry and Oliver out of existence because of how much they hate them, or at least put them through a fate worse then death. I also can't imagine either would be satisfied letting Darhk deal with them, especially Thawne, so I really have to wonder what exactly happened to Barry and Oliver in the new timeline.

It figures that Donald Trump would be the president in a timeline where the Legion of Doom have altered reality to suit their own ends. Pretty subtle...

I never thought I'd get to see a live-action Hall of Justice and Hall of Doom in my lifetime but there it is.

Never accuse the Legion of not being sentimental, given Thawne put himself back in charge of STAR Labs and Merlyn put his entire family back together, including his wife, Tommy, and Thea. Heck, Darhk being the mayor of Star City could be seen as a nod to his wife as much as it is Darhk getting back at the Green Arrow, though Darhk might still not remember Ruve in the new timeline.

I'm surprised Snart was so content with there being no Flash or anyone to oppose him and Mick. I always thought he enjoyed the challenge too much to settle for the easy life.

It's kind of funny that, even in a new timeline, we have Nate busting into someone's office to explain to them about something extraordinary he just discovered, right down to getting beat up by the guards prior to it. I guess some things really never change.

Ray talking like he was straight of Wayne's World was hilarious.

I'm actually kind of surprised no one thought of letting Black Flash loose to deal with Thawne. Were they worried he'd come after them too?

There's no way Amaya is going to stay dead. If nothing else, she still needs to be around to become Mari's grandmother and pass down the Totem, and we'll probably see her again when the Legends go back to WWI and restore time back to normal.

I was wondering why the Legion would let Rip alive and in the Waverider, seemingly unchanged, but then you get the reveal at the end .

"Somebody clean this place up, it's a mess" -Jax

Every now and then they sprinkle the most unsubtle clichés because they think they're being "cool" or w/e but that line came off so fcking corny I had to take a moment to wonder if that really just happened. It doesn't help that it was given to the weakest actor in the cast either.

"..Mick stays" ?????????? "..We trusted you" ?????? But that's the thing, they supposedly never trusted him. They just brought that up an episode or two prior. What a stupid vicious cycle that was.

I wanted to see Sara be bad for a just a little bit longer lol, she was incredibly attractive. Not even regarding the outfit, just the mischievous smiles and glares did it all.

These past couple of episodes have been great growth for Mick. He's been placed in situations where he had to wake up and see where he actually stands with the people in his past and his present.

Not too sure how I feel about Vixen's death, buuut we'll see.

Tiny wave rider was hilarious.

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Lol!

Nice. Didn't even notice that.

I need the recipe for those sandwiches. It sounds like we have found the true power of this universe.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

By the way, I forgot to ask, how did the Legends find the spell since Thawne destroyed the original? Again, it would have made more sense (well, to me, anyway) if someone who existed outside of reality gave the Legends the information.

I'm also genuinely surprised Thawne let Darhk keep The Flash's mask as one of his "trophies."

Given Thawne's obsession with Barry, you would've thought he'd take it himself and stick it on a mantle where he could gloat "I always win Flash."

Incredible Member

I found it a little strange that Darhk and Merlyn were calling the heroes 'Legends'. Don't think Sarah and the others ever called themselves that around the Legion.

I want one of Nate's mom's sandwiches.

I found it a little strange that Darhk and Merlyn were calling the heroes 'Legends'. Don't think Sarah and the others ever called themselves that around the Legion.

Maybe Mick told them ?

Though honestly it's no more conspicous then the team and everyone else calling them "the Legends" out of seemingly nowhere.

I know that was part of Rip's "pitch" but they never called themselves that during season 1.

Maybe Mick told them ?

Though honestly it's no more conspicous then the team and everyone else calling them "the Legends" out of seemingly nowhere.

I know that was part of Rip's "pitch" but they never called themselves that during season 1.
    Well they were in Citizen Steel's history book under that name right?

I was gonna say, the sandwich running gag was hilarious.

BANNED

Thawne had been calling them that since the first episode.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The Legends need to stop screwing over Mick. Seriously, they failed twice by not trusting him. Ungrateful bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Legends need to stop screwing over Mick. Seriously, they failed twice by not trusting him. Ungrateful bastards!
    Yeah, if they're not careful, he might leave the show or something.😢