Page 95 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4155

I'm wondering if Mick will ever be willing to work with Snart again after this given Cold just straight-up murdered Amaya.

Mick couldn't bring himself to kill Snart, but could they ever be partners again after that?

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

I wonder why Darhk didn't use his magic to snatch the spear from Reverse-Flash?

A SHATTERING end to Amaya. The Last of this version of the JSA to die.
    Only Stargirl is still alive in Camelot. And that because Geoff Johns created her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    I wonder why Darhk didn't use his magic to snatch the spear from Reverse-Flash?

A SHATTERING end to Amaya. The Last of this version of the JSA to die.
    She's coming back. She has to for modern Vixen to exist.

Incredible Member

The Amaya that was in WWI will still be alive when the rest of the crew return back there. The problem will be when the alternate timeline crew change the outcome and prevent the LoD from getting the spear. What will happen to the AF team? Will they just disappear (like Marty McFly in BTTF) or will there be 2 LoF fixing time aberrations?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    The Amaya that was in WWI will still be alive when the rest of the crew return back there. The problem will be when the alternate timeline crew change the outcome and prevent the LoD from getting the spear. What will happen to the AF team? Will they just disappear (like Marty McFly in BTTF) or will there be 2 LoF fixing time aberrations?
    Since the version that is returning there for a 2nd time has no powers, I'm expecting that Nate-2 and Jax-2 to die in someway (Stein may not come with them at all and will be erased). I figure everyone else will be left with one version or the other dead so there is only one of each Legend.

In a weird way, it seems like this episode is what people wanted Flashpoint to be. The altered reality on Flash was more personal to Barry and his life. In this episode, we see how the wider Arrowverse is affected by a change in reality, not just the cast members of this show, but also people like Felicity, Thea, etc. Lots going on in Star and Central City.

Dahrk having his magic back was cool, but I keep forgetting when he is from and what he knows and doesn't know, like the killing of Laurel. Snart has a similar problem, but it doesn't matter too much with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    I do not think Ragman would work on Legends of Tomorrow. Where he blended in decent on Arrow because he was yet another young hero banding together with peers to learn from Ollie, he would now be thrown in with adult characters that have gone through some serious trauma in their life to get where they are now. I just cannot see him blending in with a former dead female anti-hero, a former male villain who doesn't even feel like he is part of the team (if he returns), and then poor Rip who is like a soldier with PTSD due to dealing still with the trauma of his family being killed.

If there was a Teenage Legends show, now we are talking.
    The point of Legends seems to be mixing characters with various histories and backgrounds. Besides, Rory isn't that young. Sara can't be that much older than him, and he may be older than Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Congratulations, boys! Your wish came true! I hope you enjoyed it!
    I did! Wish Thawne's narration had been longer, though.

I would love to see Ragman again. Though it might be confusing with two 'Rorys' on the team, but then again, Legends of Tomorrow might have fun with that.
    I'm more concerned with the fact that if Black Lightning ever interacts with the Legends that there will be two men of color with the name "Jefferson".

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    I hope they don't do anything that undoes any major chunk of this season.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Dahrk having his magic back was cool, but I keep forgetting when he is from and what he knows and doesn't know, like the killing of Laurel. Snart has a similar problem, but it doesn't matter too much with him.
    I'm pretty sure that Darhk is supposed to be from the 60's or 70's, before he had magic or killed Laurel. Sarah gives him a rant about his future at one point.

I don't think it was ever mentioned when Snart's from, other than some point before he joined the Legends.

Astonishing Member

Yeah after all the hype I'm a bit surprised at how much of a one trick pony the spear was treated as in the end.

It doesn't change all of reality and make changes to said new reality impossible to alter like it was believed. You just got to back further in time!

And I'm a bit surprised they wasted time showing the Black Flash when the motivation of Thawne all this time was to alter reality so Black Flash wouldn't chase after him anymore, which seems to also not be a thing after all.

I'm also a bit thrown off regarding Amaya using the spear. Why could she apparently use it when they established you couldn't without the "manual"?

Poor Overwatch. There she goes.

It amuses me that even after all this time here and on the Flash we have no actual clue why Thawne hates Barry. So it makes his victory gloating a bit odd.

Anyone else wondering how the heck Ragman was killed? I'm not sure he COULD be killed by any or all of the Legion of Doom. Either way his death must've been complicated.

Astonishing Member

I would love to see Ragman again. Though it might be confusing with two 'Rorys' on the team, but then again, Legends of Tomorrow might have fun with that.

It's probably just me, but I thought the 'subconscious reality memory scar' idea kind of stupid. For me, it would have better if someone else (Question, Booster Gold, the Spectre, etc.) visited either Nate and Ray before Thawne erased them from reality, but that's just me.

I wonder what would have if someone used the 'reality-memory-gun-thing' (apologizes for not remembering the correct name) on Captain Cold. I think it would have give him the memories of him with the Legends, but that's my small weird opinion and me. Thoughts?
    Oh yeah. I'd enjoy Ragman if he got tro show off his powers on rare occassion. Though it might cut down Firestorm's screen time too.

The memory scar thing while silly does get used in a lot of time travel topics. Even Doctor Who had some mentions of a similar phenomenon and might've been the thing this episode played it off of.

I doubt Leonard would be affected by the memory gun. He hasn't been with the Legends yet or really done much of anything. He probably only had his first encounter with the Flash so far. He can't remember what he hasn't experienced yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    And I'm a bit surprised they wasted time showing the Black Flash when the motivation of Thawne all this time was to alter reality so Black Flash wouldn't chase after him anymore, which seems to also not be a thing after all.
    I think it says a lot about Thawne that he didn't bother to use the spear to revive Eddie and restore himself to the timeline.
    It amuses me that even after all this time here and on the Flash we have no actual clue why Thawne hates Barry. So it makes his victory gloating a bit odd.
    He's said before why he hates Barry.

He hates The Flash because he blames him for his future being set as the Reverse-Flash, The Flash's greatest nemesis, when he started out idolizing him.

Their centuries-spanning rivalry only made Thawne hate Barry more.

Ultimate Member

Well, I'd say this entire season was worth it only to watch Thawne die like that

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Anyone else wondering how the heck Ragman was killed? I'm not sure he COULD be killed by any or all of the Legion of Doom. Either way his death must've been complicated.
    Could be the rags are vulnerable to other forms of magic.

Mighty Member

The army of Reverse Flashes was awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it says a lot about Thawne that he didn't bother to use the spear to revive Eddie and restore himself to the timeline.

He's said before why he hates Barry.

He hates The Flash because he blames him for his future being set as the Reverse-Flash, The Flash's greatest nemesis, when he started out idolizing him.

Their centuries-spanning rivalry only made Thawne hate Barry more.
    And I'm still confused by that. Guess it will never happen, but I really wanted to see a good guy version of thawne running around.

BANNED

From start to finish Legends was just amazing this season. The writing has been nothing short of incredible and this episode proved it. So happy Nate and Amaya are sticking around. Shame Thawne had to go (even though that whole sequence was incredible) because I was hoping to see some sort of epic "final showdown" between him and Barry. But given how they keep coming up with new time travel stuff on the fly there's always a chance he could come back. Seeing all of the Legends die was super weird but awesome that a show is able to do that. Cool that everyone was a hero in their own right but Sara was the true hero, the leader who stepped up despite her dark past to save her team and reality itself. So happy about the state of the team at the end. No one is dour or feeling guilty about anything, no BS relationship drama. I hope Rip isn't gone forever though. The show has definitely worked without him I just like him a lot.

That cliffhanger was wild, I can't wait to see what the Legends have gotten themselves into this time, and I wonder if this will affect the rest of the Arrowverse.
    Last edited by Elmo; 04-04-2017 at 08:34 PM.