Page 97 of 277 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4155
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I was kind of hoping Sara accidentally (or a side effect of the time storms) Laurel's death was undone.
    I was thinking that Sara might have unintentionally put Laurel in Black Siren's body. It leaves the events involving the death intact- so no time aberration and it leaves a window for Black Siren to reform as her "true personality/memories" resurface.

Ultimate Member

I wonder if Ray's past with the dinosaurs will end up with him running from them again...

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Wow. I just caught up on the last three episodes. I think Legends just shot up to being my favorite Arrow verse show this year.

A couple of thoughts : did they erase Malcolm's memories as well or keep them intact?
    As someone else mentioned they never explained the future Hour man who came and rescued the Legends last season.
    As for next season...maybe they went to Kamandi 's earth.
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Astonishing Member

Yeah credit where credit is due how many times did Hourman die? 3? Past self's death and the erasure, then dropping himself out of the air hatch.

It was a fun season finale (even without the normal oddities) but damn if I didn't hope we'd get Jay around at least temporarily to fight off Thawne. Ah well.

Anyone else continue to be surprised at how weak Firestorm is made out to be? A single arrow causes them to defuse?

Guess Thawne forgot to check his watch. I wonder what the Black Flash hunts now? Just other advanced time aberrations?

That ending was silly but should be amusing to see what comes of it.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

[QUOTE=PyroTwilight;2727945]Yeah credit where credit is due how many times did Hourman die? 3? Past self's death and the erasure, then dropping himself out of the air hatch./QUOTE]

The air hatch was Comamander Steel. Hourman was killed by Eobard Thawne in 1942 in the beginning of the season. Amaya walks in sees him gasping his last breath and when he says time traveller, she mistakenly believes he meant one of the legends and that's when she stowed upon the waverider. When was the other time?
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Yeah credit where credit is due how many times did Hourman die? 3? Past self's death and the erasure, then dropping himself out of the air hatch.

It was a fun season finale (even without the normal oddities) but damn if I didn't hope we'd get Jay around at least temporarily to fight off Thawne. Ah well.

Anyone else continue to be surprised at how weak Firestorm is made out to be? A single arrow causes them to defuse?

Guess Thawne forgot to check his watch. I wonder what the Black Flash hunts now? Just other advanced time aberrations?

That ending was silly but should be amusing to see what comes of it.
    I'm guessing the Speed Force only sends Black Flash after Speedsters who've really screwed-up with the timestream or are major aberrations, which Thawne had in spades.

Anything else they have Time Wraiths for.

BANNED

Yeah nobody explained what happened to the future Hourman. I figured since the timeline he came from ceased to exist he would also cease to exist but with the whole time remnant thing who knows.

Also, if you guys are interested I wrote a "thesis" of sorts attempting to explain time travel on the Flash. I may try to do a revision that includes Legends.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...5#msg345085425

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    The air hatch was Comamander Steel. Hourman was killed by Eobard Thawne in 1942 in the beginning of the season. Amaya walks in sees him gasping his last breath and when he says time traveller, she mistakenly believes he meant one of the legends and that's when she stowed upon the waverider. When was the other time?
    Ah. I've been confusing the two for a while in my head, as dumb as it sounds. Got it.

Yeah, Hourman's past self dying AND his apparent future self being erased in front of the Legends I essentially count as two deaths.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm guessing the Speed Force only sends Black Flash after Speedsters who've really screwed-up with the timestream or are major aberrations, which Thawne had in spades.

I'm still not sure if there's any real difference in the TV continuity between the Black Flash and an average Time Wraith. I suppose only that one was eventually able to not be tricked by Thawne I suppose. XD

Astonishing Member

And a minor but likely important bit as some have begun to point out...Reverse Flash is presumably still not killed. The one we saw killed was the Thawne from the Doomworld timeline.

The time aberration from prior to this...is in theory still running around. Which I can't believe I didn't stop to realize.

And a minor but likely important bit as some have begun to point out...Reverse Flash is presumably still not killed. The one we saw killed was the Thawne from the Doomworld timeline.

The time aberration from prior to this...is in theory still running around. Which I can't believe I didn't stop to realize.
    I thought about that too, but wouldn't he have been one of the Reverse-Flash's Thawne brought with him to stop the Legends? And they were all wiped out.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I soured on Sara this season. They stripped the intelligence from her character and reach Palmer levels of stupidity. Her decision making made my head hurt.

Incredible Member

Reverse Flash was not supposed to exist. He had been removed from that timeline in the first season.

Astonishing Member

I thought about that too, but wouldn't he have been one of the Reverse-Flash's Thawne brought with him to stop the Legends? And they were all wiped out.
    It wouldn't be impossible for one of those Reverse Flashes to have escaped using the "I don't have to outrun Black Flash, I just have to out run my other selves" tactic. And all it takes is one escaped Thawne to put us back to status quo.

Incredible Member

Since the second season is done now, I feel I can make a comment. The whole thing could have been wrapped up in the first 2 min. that we saw after finding out about the spear of destiny. All they had to do is take
    Rips piece of the spear go into outer space and send it into the sun. No way to retrieve it from there. No piece ,no spear. Hell, put a chain around it and drop it into the Marianas Trench. Let's see thawn go 5 miles deep under the ocean and search for it there.