Page 99 of 277 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4155
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    I was thinking that Sara might have unintentionally put Laurel in Black Siren's body. It leaves the events involving the death intact- so no time aberration and it leaves a window for Black Siren to reform as her "true personality/memories" resurface.
    I'll pay money to make that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    As for next season...maybe they went to Kamandi 's earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I'd like to see more of the future as well!
    Aww! Thanks!

I guess they needed to be defeated definitively, like Vandal Savage was last season. So it looks like no major cast shake-up next season (which is both a relief and a missed opportunity for me...ehh, if they had a bunch of JSA guest stars this season, we can have more guest stars next season), but who do we want to see as the villain? I kind of want more Per Degaton, but after the Legion of Doom, I want another team of villains with powers.
    I wonder what they'll do for villain group. Klarion?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be fair, that version of Mick never got the chance to betray the team like Doomworld!Mick did.

I don't think the Doomworld!Legends even told the present!Legends that Mick betrayed them and joined the Legion. So they had no idea that happened and thus have no reason to distrust Mick.
    Oh right! Good point. It's kind of too bad, now, because I'm thinking Mick still thinks the team doesn't trust him and no one knows that when things get bad, he would side with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Arthur Darvill, Victor Garber and Dominic Purcell seems like the actors most likely to leave--just because they have opportunities to work on other things. I'm always expecting Martin Stein to leave--not just because Garber must have other opportunities, but also because Firestorm rarely appears at full power on the show, given the cost of the effects.
    It felt like pairing Victor Garber and Robbie Amell together made sense because they'd play the role for a while and then leave for other things. I was surprised when Stein became a cast member on Legends but am glad he has continued on. Maybe he likes to stay because they let him sing every now and then?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm guessing that it's for the same reason that we don't see Firestorm that much...it costs to much for all of that...
    Are Vixen's effects really that expensive, though? Flash a CGI image of a gorilla or an elephant and then she can hit harder or something. I'm surprised at how often Nate steels up, that's the effect I'd think they'd want to write around.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I wonder what they'll do for villain group. Klarion?
    Well, we've had a group of Flash and Green Arrow villains, how about those closer related to the Legends? Dig into Atom, Firestorm, Canary's comic book villains. They've already used Bug-Eyed Bandit and Tokamak, maybe bring them on this show and team them up with some new ones.

Retired

It felt like pairing Victor Garber and Robbie Amell together made sense because they'd play the role for a while and then leave for other things. I was surprised when Stein became a cast member on Legends but am glad he has continued on. Maybe he likes to stay because they let him sing every now and then?
    I don't want Victor Garber to leave, but I've often thought it would make better sense for Martin Stein to go back to his family in Central City--especially now that he has a daughter. And that way Garber could continue on as a cast member of THE FLASH (whether as a a series regular or a recurring character). This would have the added advantage that he could share scenes with Jesse L. Martin and they could sing together.

But maybe Central City has too many scientists and too many talented actors.

If they're looking to add some characters to the LEGENDS, either as guest stars or regulars, in addition to Katie Cassidy, I'd like to see Alex Kingston--Sara and Laurel's mother, Dinah Lance. Last we knew she was alive and well and living in Central City. And obviously, it would be great to see her acting opposite Arthur Darvill again.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    With a time traveler what prevents them from grabbing the spear before whatever point you "destroy" the spear or render it inaccessible? You drop it into the trench and "oops, Thawne appears two seconds earlier and grabs it before it goes too deep".

Or having someone with a teleportation/magic power that allows them to retrieve the pieces wherever you send them. Picture Darkh with some item boosting his TK enough to pull the item out of the sun or the trench just enough for it to be retrieved.
    I think the fact that they were dealing with God and Jesus Christ and the blood of Christ, the normal rules of science fiction don't apply. You could say that everything that happened was the will of God. It was kind of strange that they opened that door, but once they did then pretty much anything could have happened. It was a kind of God-spell.

And, y'know, Brandon Routh isn't the only cast member to have worn a red S.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Since the second season is done now, I feel I can make a comment. The whole thing could have been wrapped up in the first 2 min. that we saw after finding out about the spear of destiny. All they had to do is take
    Rips piece of the spear go into outer space and send it into the sun. No way to retrieve it from there. No piece ,no spear. Hell, put a chain around it and drop it into the Marianas Trench. Let's see thawn go 5 miles deep under the ocean and search for it there.
    The Spear is still reachable at some point. That's why the Doomworld Legends went back to when their past selves still held it after Thawne destroyed it in its future version in the Doomworld. By depowering the Spear, Sara also retroactively altered reality. As the creation of the Doomworld was the only other known use of the Spear, the surviving Doomworld Legends faded since there was now no way the Doomworld they came from could have come into being. As the Spear wasn't used until the creation of the Doomworld, the competition between the Legends and the Legion for the search of it can still have happened, keeping the events of the season up to Doomworld intact (albeit up to Fellowship of the Spear, where the two sets of Legends interacting caused trouble to be followed up in season 3).

Astonishing Member

im quite disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a change of cast. Kinda hoping that they would swap firestorm out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    im quite disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a change of cast. Kinda hoping that they would swap firestorm out.
    It doesn't seem right to put so much effort into developing these characters and finally having them working together as a family to have a bunch of them leave. Major cast changes should only happen after more than a few seasons, not only two

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    It doesn't seem right to put so much effort into developing these characters and finally having them working together as a family to have a bunch of them leave. Major cast changes should only happen after more than a few seasons, not only two
    What doesn't seem right is to have a Firestorm that cannot be Firestorm 95% of the time for reason of plot or budget and then to have him taken down by an arrow.

It's hilariously obvious that Firestorm is too powerful for a plot designed mainly for a bunch of street-levelers. So he gets the Martian Manhunter treatment.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm upset that Firestorm got taken out by a single Arrow. How weak is this Firestorm?

Incredible Member

I'm a big Firestorm fan so I want him to stay, but yeah they're barely using Firestorm now. Firestorm is weaker than in his own first appearance, just tossing fire and having to touch and concentrate to transmute things.

To be fair, it was an Arrow fired by a master Archer. You know, thinking of it, I'm surprised they didn't give Malcolm Merlyn his own arsenal of evil trick arrows.
    Last edited by Slaughter; 04-09-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    To be fair, it was an Arrow fired by a master Archer. You know, thinking of it, I'm surprised they didn't give Malcolm Merlyn his own arsenal of evil trick arrows.
    That makes no difference. It was still just an arrow. If Deadshot shoots Superman unless it is a kryptonite bullet his being a master marksman will mean nothing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    That makes no difference. It was still just an arrow. If Deadshot shoots Superman unless it is a kryptonite bullet his being a master marksman will mean nothing.
    True, Firestorm had some decent super-human resistance in comics. I don't think a arrow would trouble him.

Then again CW Firestorm is being bungled fantastically so far.

Eh, I remember Firestorm being pretty fragile when I was a kid. His thing was a creative offense, not massive durability. I remember him nearly getting strangled by a guy with organic ropes, and getting stabbed in the shoulder by a chunk of sharp ice projected by Killer Frost.

Retired

It's probably an even trade-off. Merlyn was an awesome foe in the first season of ARROW (arguably the best season of that show), but he's been made to look the fool since then and this season of LOT didn't exactly portray him as the sharpest arrow in the quiver. So let him have this one--he got to take down a legit super-hero.