Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    well we could see it slowly happening but it looks like the big change will finally take place with this relaunch. everything will now be dictated by the tv and film properties. Deadshot will look like Will Smith, Batman may become more old and gruff, and Green Arrow is going to pine over some adorkable tech wiz.
    Already happened.

Everybody hated her.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Remember when comics broke triple digits in it's numbering, will that ever happen again?
    Remember when reboots didn't happen every few years? I wonder if that will ever be the case again.

Sandy Hausler

BANNED

Green Arrow is going to pine over some adorkable tech wiz.

Oh god man, If they make Green Arrow like the show. Then I will drop it quickly. We already have Arrow tie-in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Remember when reboots didn't happen every few years? I wonder if that will ever be the case again.

Sandy Hausler
    I don't think those will ever stop.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

well we could see it slowly happening but it looks like the big change will finally take place with this relaunch. everything will now be dictated by the tv and film properties. Deadshot will look like Will Smith, Batman may become more old and gruff, and Green Arrow is going to pine over some adorkable tech wiz.
    Sounds like it's just a relaunch, like Marvel Now, rather than a reboot. Unless Darkseid War ends up retconning things around.

Won't the whole Superman line be in the middle of a eight part Tomasi written crossover at that time?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mrj_rich View Post
    Won't the whole Superman line be in the middle of a eight part Tomasi written crossover at that time?
    it ends in may, and th erumored relaunch happen in june

This is really the only logical move they can make after all the big titles hit issue 52 to take advantage and give a bow to the New 52. I think Tom King tweeted a photo that had Batman, Superman, Legion of Superheroes, Ducktales, and Peanuts so out of all of that something has to be in the working to get launched.

BANNED

This could turn out very well if DC has the right creative teams in place, and the two months before the relaunch give the teams enough time to avoid delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    it ends in may, and th erumored relaunch happen in june
    That's right, four titles over two months. Thank you for clearing that up for me. I had one hell of a brain fart.

This also goes in line with Titans Hunt and Superman: Lois and Clark getting cut down to 8 issues.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    Sounds like it's just a relaunch, like Marvel Now, rather than a reboot. Unless Darkseid War ends up retconning things around.
    Yeah, that's what it sounds like to me as well. Although they did say that ramifications of Darkseid War was going to effect the rest of the DCU....Um....
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Well, this saves them the effort of trying to sort out when Darkseid War actually happens.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

I've bought and read so many rereleased material (Nightwing,Deathstroke,Robin,BirdsofPrey,Secret Six and Batman) over the course of the last weeks and I enjoy it a lot. Won't care.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post

Sandy Hausler
    Well, a renumbering isn't necessarily a reboot; reboots are about continuity (mostly), while renumeberings are just that, to catch those number one sales.

That said, I'm kind of looking forward to this: my guess is that, if this is true, what we'll get is a mini reboot; way smaller than COIE or Flashpoint, but bigger than Zero Hour. I didn't like what we end up getting in the New52 reboot, mostly, so one can hope that the next shaking will be more to my liking. Who knows, maybe Wally West is not freaking 12 or something like that.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!