Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Amazing Member

Liefeld is such a nice guy and more recently he's improved his technique a lot. I mean, he's still not great but he's a bit more conservative and it's a bit easier on the eye. On top of that, his newer work is very self-parodying. The latest volume Bloodstrike for example is really over the top, I love it.

As for the T-Bolts; I am so, so hyped for this! It'll be interesting to see how they've got Norbert out of that time loop he was in and I am curious about why Bucky is leading teh team.

Mighty Member

because his art is still bad?

Incredible Member

Zub is pretty solid writer with his creator owned stuff like Skullkickers and Wayward. He also wrote a majority of the Samurai Jack licensed comics from IDW and did a pretty great job with those as it felt like an unaired season of the show. Im not really sold on pairing Bucky with the old Thunderbolts lineup. Like others have said he'd actually would fit more with the latest iteration of General Ross T-bolts team. However with Zub writing it I will give it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    finally a marvel book to get excited about.

i hope that moonstone is dr. karla and not some imposter
    Thats Precisely what I felt. FINALLY a Marvel comic I can get Excited about. Figures it looks like a 1990's Image , Makes me think of the Bloodstrike reboot. With Any Luck it switches gears , because really though Thunderbolts is Marvels Suicide Squad why wouldn't they push their Badguy team?

I'll take any Moonstone really, and while their at it Where is SongBird
    Last edited by AstroWolfboy; 01-27-2016 at 11:37 AM.