Question What happened to Arthur in the Tick?

If anyone remembers, The Tick #100 was a crossover with Invincible. It was followed by The Tick #101, which had guest-starred Allred's Madman. But #101 ended on unresolved cliffhanger, with Arthur missing. The editorial at the end of the issue said that #102 would come out and guest star yet another notable indie comics character, but it has yet to materialize.

AFAIK, the only new Tick comics made since are FCBD freebies. Did any of them tell what happened to Arthur, by chance?

BANNED

Did you not notice The Tick, all throughout the 90s, plus at least one movie? There might have been Tick material in the early 2000s, as well. I thought you were on to something, than I saw 1988. Based on the most recent Tick material, Arthur is a supporting character in The Tick. So, whatever happen in 1988 was apparently resolved. In the most recent Tick material, American Maid went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by dshipp17 View Post
    Did you not notice The Tick, all throughout the 90s, plus at least one movie? There might have been Tick material in the early 2000s, as well. I thought you were on to something, than I saw 1988. Based on the most recent Tick material, Arthur is a supporting character in The Tick. So, whatever happen in 1988 was apparently resolved. In the most recent Tick material, American Maid went missing.
    I was talking about Tick #100 and #101, both of which came out in 2012, only four years ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Pannozzi View Post
    I was talking about Tick #100 and #101, both of which came out in 2012, only four years ago.
    Ok; your links went to the 1988 issues. Maybe, there was more?

Ok; your links went to the 1988 issues. Maybe, there was more?
    I double checked the links. The issues count as part of the series that began in 1988, but if look at those issues' release dates, you'll see that these particular two issues came out in 2012.

Did you not notice The Tick, all throughout the 90s, plus at least one movie? There might have been Tick material in the early 2000s, as well. I thought you were on to something, than I saw 1988.
    Hilarious response. You're so quick to dismiss OP, but "did you not notice" Invincible and Madman on the covers in the links? Neither character existed in 1988.