Default Ultimate Memorial Wall

Well seeing as we're nearing the end of our run here on the Ultimate Boards, how's about we give one last goodbye to the precious characters we lost over the run of Ultimate? Here's the Ultimate Memorial Wall:

Cyclops
    Ultimate X-Men #1(2001)-Ultimatum #5 (2009)

Incredible Member

Mary-Jane Watson
    Ultimate Spider-Man #1 (2000)-Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #12 (2015)

BANNED

Balder the Brave
    Ultimate Comics: Thor #2 - Ultimate Comics: Ultimates #2

sculpt6.jpg

Ultimate Wolverine

Ultimate X-Men #1 -Ultimatum #5
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Nightcrawler

Ultimate X-Men #7(2001)-Ultimatum #1(2009)

Ultimate Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman / Black Widow III)

Ultimate Spider-Man #98 (2006) - Ultimate End #5 (2015)
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Ultimate Doctor Strange, Jr.

Ultimate Marvel Team Up #12 - Ultimatum #4

Oh, Stephen ... the world will never know what may have been planned for you.

Clipboard01.jpg

Ultimate She-Hulk

One of the most underused characters in Ultimate Marvel history.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post

Mary-Jane Watson
    Ultimate Spider-Man #1 (2000)-Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #12 (2015)
    Waitwaitwait, how did we lose MJ? Unless it's something from Ultimate End (trade reader here so not yet caught up), could you perhaps explain? Would be a real bummer, since she never really got the pagetime detailing how she's coping after all the bizarre events she's been through (including the Oz virus infection).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Waitwaitwait, how did we lose MJ? Unless it's something from Ultimate End (trade reader here so not yet caught up), could you perhaps explain? Would be a real bummer, since she never really got the pagetime detailing how she's coping after all the bizarre events she's been through (including the Oz virus infection).
    The last we saw of MJ was her riding off with Peter. Then the planet crashed into another planet and Dr. Doom smashed a universe like the Ultimate universe, but not the Ultimate Universe with a universe like 616, but not 616 so she died when EVERYONE else did.

The last we saw of MJ was her riding off with Peter. Then the planet crashed into another planet and Dr. Doom smashed a universe like the Ultimate universe, but not the Ultimate Universe with a universe like 616, but not 616 so she died when EVERYONE else did.
    No it was 616 and Ultimate smashed together as when Doctor Strange met Miles he mentioned that pieces of his home were there on Battleworld. But the point that would've killed them would've been the incursion for those who weren't brought to Battleworld or the end of Battleworld for those whose universe wasn't recreated.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    No it was 616 and Ultimate smashed together as when Doctor Strange met Miles he mentioned that pieces of his home were there on Battleworld. But the point that would've killed them would've been the incursion for those who weren't brought to Battleworld or the end of Battleworld for those whose universe wasn't recreated.
    If it was then we wouldn't have gotten everyone reacting to Spider-Man being alive. BENDIS

Wow harsh way to go like that, basically off-panel. But thanks for explaining! Once I read Ultimate End I might have to reassess my interest in a Miles Morales title if it means key players like MJ are out of the picture. Pichelli's art will still be a draw but dangit I'll miss the supporting cast.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Once I read Ultimate End
    I wouldn't recommend that to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

If it was then we wouldn't have gotten everyone reacting to Spider-Man being alive. BENDIS
    Well they were aware that it was a different Spider-Man than theirs as shown with the scene between Peter, Aunt May and Gwen. They just kinda roll with it. Though it's even more weird that the civilians seem perfectly calm about a different Manhattan merged to their own, especially given that Doom seems to have oppressed the fear of God into a lot of Battleworld. Though this is Bendis and he never explains anything out there that he does.