Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Okay, so Bleedding Cool has a rumor of Damian leading a new version of Teen Titans.

I really hope that if that's true, Tim gets a new book.
    I hope Tim does, too. Batman Beyond isn’t doing it for me.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I know, I know. I think there's still a decent chance he ends up under Batbook control.
    That's what I'm hoping for as well.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How old is roy, does he even know cheshire?
    Not sure how old he is but he has run into Cheshire already in RHatO during Tynion's run on that title. She did an awful lot of flirting with him in that story even.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Fantastic Member

hopefully there will be even more batfamily kids for batman to train

If Damian is in the Teen Titans, I hope Lobdell won't be writing him.

He'd ruin him just as he ruined Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Venditti already confirmed this isn't a Reboot so I think Jason will be more or less the same (I hope DC finaly ditches Rocafort's stupid mouthed helmet though)

However, I am more worried about Roy. If BC is accurate a Titans title will be coming and is more than likely than Roy would be drafted into the Titans if that comes true.
    Sorry, just saw this...but when did Venditti confirm it isn't gonna be a reboot?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Sorry, wasn't Venditti, was Van Jensen

https://twitter.com/van_jensen/statu...55920884289536

Fantastic Member

as far as he knows right now flash point wasn't gonna be a reboot either
    Last edited by hero talk; 02-05-2016 at 12:26 AM.

I hope Batwoman returns in some capacity.
    I love the current Batgirl and I hope she doesn't go back to being the miserable victim she was earlier in the New52.

No more weekly titles.

Stop using these tropes:
    1) Bruce/Batman lies about something that puts another character in a terrible positions and it gets twisted to show how smarter he is then everybody.
    Why?: There is discretion and then there is foolish lies, Bruce secrets have been used WAY too much and do nothing but make everyone look bad.

2) Dick being compared to Bruce or trying to get out of his shadows.
    Why?: He does not need to fight to get out of his shadows but just find solid footing, He is also already out of his shadow on the simple point that Grayson can maintain sales comparable to his time as Nightwing.

3) Detective Rankings and generally all the logic that is currently being applied to being a Detective.
    Why?: Detective is a skill developed mostly through training and experience with intuition as an added benefit. There is no awards given out to them so there is no need to rank who is the best just say they have elite level training. Just cause Batman is the Worlds Greatest Detective does not mean anyone who is not him is incapable of solving a mystery, especially those who have been trained by him. Also, Ra's Al Ghul is not the litmus test for Detective skills as Batman was already doing detective work for over 30 years before he came around.
    Last edited by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy; 02-05-2016 at 06:04 AM.

Thanks! He sounds pretty certain, so that makes me happy. I was getting worried.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    Stop using these tropes:
    1) Bruce/Batman lies about something that puts another character in a terrible positions and it gets twisted to show how smarter he is then everybody.
    Why?: There is discretion and then there is foolish lies, Bruce secrets have been used WAY too much and do nothing but make everyone look bad.
    Especially if it doesn't make sense that he holds back the information/ lies in the first place. (Like in B&RE where he could have easily put much more information about mother on the USB stick)

Bruce going back to the roots and working as a brooding loner is also something i don't want to get again. Can't they just give him his pre crisis characterisation back?
    Last edited by Aahz; 02-05-2016 at 07:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    No more weekly titles.

Stop using these tropes:

2) Dick being compared to Bruce or trying to get out of his shadows.
    Why?: He does not need to fight to get out of his shadows but just find solid footing, He is also already out of his shadow on the simple point that Grayson can maintain sales comparable to his time as Nightwing.

3) Detective Rankings and generally all the logic that is currently being applied to being a Detective.
    Why?: Detective is a skill developed mostly through training and experience with intuition as an added benefit. There is no awards given out to them so there is no need to rank who is the best just say they have elite level training. Just cause Batman is the Worlds Greatest Detective does not mean anyone who is not him is incapable of solving a mystery, especially those who have been trained by him. Also, Ra's Al Ghul is not the litmus test for Detective skills as Batman was already doing detective work for over 30 years before he came around.
    1) That's just Snyder and Tynion trying to make sure Death of the Family counts. Joker's knowledge of their secret and the break up were laughably executed so they decided to do them all over again but independently. That's how Endgame and Batman & Robin Eternal came to existence.

2) That's a writer favourite trope that I dont see going away.

3) Inferior characters must be propped too you know

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Cry For Justice? What`s that? That never happened. What never happened, you say?

Can`t remember.
    Who can forget Ray "Welcome to Pain" Palmer and "JUSTICE!" x200?

Lol, in all seriousness I probably remember that mini (and Robinson's run on JLA really) fondly than most. I think its vastly underrated and overlooked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    1) That's just Snyder and Tynion trying to make sure Death of the Family counts. Joker's knowledge of their secret and the break up were laughably executed so they decided to do them all over again but independently. That's how Endgame and Batman & Robin Eternal came to existence.

2) That's a writer favourite trope that I dont see going away.

3) Inferior characters must be propped too you know
    I think it'd be more interesting that Bruce acknowledges his ability to inspire and be a symbol. In a lot of ways, that's a very crushing responsibility, particularly with the rise of "We Are Robin" as a movement. Having Bruce deal with this in a way other than being a Batjerk would be interesting to read about.