Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Hela Appreciation

I noticed that Hela hasn't gotten an appreciation thread and I am going to correct that injustice. Not to mention the fact that she has been kicked out of her position by Angela, she probably will get some focus in the future. So as the for now former Norse goddess of the dead, Hela has been a B-Lister in the Marvel Universe who has either been straight up evil or just a misunderstood soul who just wants companionship.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Being the goddess of the dead, I'm pretty sure companionship is hard to come by, especially since Valhalla is supposed to be the ideal afterlife for Norse warriors and landing in Hel is thus far less desirable.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Amazing Member

Well the Hela appearing in Angela queen of hell is the one from the secret wars title siege she is now Sera's and Angela's adopted daughter . That is why there are two Hela's and how Loki is no longer her dad . I doubt she even knows Loki . The hound is thori and he is still the cutest little hell pup ever .

I saw Cate Blanchett as Hela without the helmet and she looks hot as hell!!!

Also, art, art and more art of the sexy babe Goddess of death.

It was about time that Hela and Thanos united.

They are 2 of my favorite Marvel characters and their alliance is one hell of a power couple.

Hela with Thanos should have happened much MUCH earlier.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    It was about time that Hela and Thanos united.

They are 2 of my favorite Marvel characters and their alliance is one hell of a power couple.

Hela with Thanos should have happened much MUCH earlier.
    Yes, that was such a surprise for the UNWORTHY THOR Miniseries for this to happened; although I half-expected for Hela to be more involved within the current MIGHTY THOR Series.

about damn time.

Hela 80% Leg
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

She's definitely one if the more underused and dare I say underrated villians in the marvel comics universe she needs to be more active in the comics.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    She's definitely one if the more underused and dare I say underrated villians in the marvel comics universe she needs to be more active in the comics.
    So true.......in fact (besides the MIGHTY THOR {Past & Current} Series) the last time I recall her appearances was within PAD's X-FACTOR, NEW MUTANTS & FEARLESS DEFENDERSSeries.

BANNED

I think Hela is going to become Mistress Death herself or merge with her because of Cate Nlanvhette's Hela in MCU and her upcoming alliance with Thanos. That's why Hela now has this alliance with Thanos,

Niffleheim

Last edited by Tofali; 04-10-2017 at 08:11 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Niffleheim

"Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Cate Blanchette makes an awesome Hela. She's the franchise first female villain! And she'll make an awesome Death for Thanos to devote to/shower his affections with!

Astonishing Member

I really love that gif where she's throwing the sword because of how the change in lighting makes her look even more like her comic book counterpart. That's a fantastic touch.
    Last edited by Ceebiro; 04-11-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Valkyries vs Hela update Trailer 1 and 2 gif (1 of 3)