Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, #1

A brand new mini-series from Paul Allor, Erik Burnham and some of the best IDW TMNT artists ever! The Turtles become unstuck in time and go spinning into the past! First stop: the prehistoric age, where they are far from the most dangerous reptiles around! Will the Turtles be able to find their way home without damaging history?

Full article here.

All-New Member

Awesome!! Big fan of Campbell's rendition of the Turtles, and this looks like it will be a fun story.
    Just throwing in my 2 cents, because thats what the internets for!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I like how the title card says, "Remember Renet....?"
    IDW did preview that Annual some time back. She's a character who had a one off appearance in the original Mirage run that is being re-introduced in the 2014 Annual---eventually.

Looks good, the art is just cartoony enough mixed with realistic enough to make me happy but I love the realistic, grittier art in the main title the most currently!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Fantastic. And a totally Mikey issue. He stole the show, which was fitting of the art. I wonder if the Samurai stuff will spotlight Leo a little more, the Pirate stuff, Raph, and the future stuff Donnie. I like how Renet pops in and we're like "Wait, what? How did this happen?!" I like that the time travel scepter looks more like it did in TMNT III than in the original comics, thereby purely merging those two takes on it into one thing. And I like that time traveling Turtles inspire the Utroms to create the Triceratons.

Plus Pepperoni was amazing. And dinosaurs with feathers! How relevant!

I'll get to it elsewhere, but the main book was amazing this week, too. Slash continues to steal the show. Hob is still the best addition to canon ever. And that pigeon was hilarious.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com