Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

Default APOCALYPSE WARS horsemen and speculations

There will be an apocalypse story in the x-comics in few months I believe.
    Who do you think will be the horsemen?

Archangel is a given he is on the cover of uncanny... but who else? Someone supposed to be dead, or not?
    What do you expect from this storyline?

How do you think kid apocalypse will react to all this? I mean we will have normal apocalypse and evan right?

I really want Xavier to stay dead but however...
    So yeah my choices: archangel, wolverine, cyclops, Emma.

We never had cyclops or Emma as horsemen right? This could be interesting right?
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

Cyclops as the War Horsemen. From 14(16 or whatever retconned age xmen season 1 or ANXM) to now, he has been in a War for peace and acceptance. Now let's turn it on its head and just make War.

Excuse me, I need to find the Major's War speech.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I don't even know if there will be Horsemen, but there's a solicit somewhere for ANXM mentioning Evan and something about him going bonkers and losing it, and "Can nurture beat nature?", as if he might start going dark-side but is fighting it.

Maybe the title "Apocalypse Wars" implies that the three of them will all be "Apocalypses"? Maybe Nur, Archangel, and Genesis (I refuse to call him Kid Apocalypse) are going to fight each other?
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · X-23 · O5
    April 2012 Posts: 351 RIP me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cadaverine View Post
    I don't even know if there will be Horsemen, but there's a solicit somewhere for ANXM mentioning Evan and something about him going bonkers and losing it, and "Can nurture beat nature?", as if he might start going dark-side but is fighting it.

Maybe the title "Apocalypse Wars" implies that the three of them will all be "Apocalypses"? Maybe Nur, Archangel, and Genesis (I refuse to call him Kid Apocalypse) are going to fight each other?
    I don't think they're going to actually meet. It's been said a couple times this is a thematic crossover rather than an actual team-up event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I don't think they're going to actually meet. It's been said a couple times this is a thematic crossover rather than an actual team-up event.
    Yeah I didn't expect any of the different rosters to interact or be in the same place, because one has something to do with the future, and UXM seems far removed from the other two, but it was a thought since we're speculating wildly.
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · X-23 · O5
    April 2012 Posts: 351 RIP me

Quote Originally Posted by Cadaverine View Post
    Yeah I didn't expect any of the different rosters to interact or be in the same place, because one has something to do with the future, and UXM seems far removed from the other two, but it was a thought since we're speculating wildly.
    My guess on how they'll be connected is through Evan and Archangel, though that probably doesn't mean they'll interact.

All New will deal with something happening with Evan. Maybe he'll be influenced by the Clan Akkaba or persuaded to turn evil. This will in turn affect/activate Archangel for whatever purpose he resurface to do and the Uncanny team will have to face/control him. In Extraordinary will see them get sent in a future where Apocalypse (Evan full evil?) has ruled again.

At least that's what I got so far. If we do see horsemen it's likely in Extraordinary, and probably some of the New X-Men.

Xavier, Jean Grey, Wolverine & Moira.

likely they will be inhuman