Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Yeah I didn't think of that at all, and I really don't care.

Netz says they're down, so I buy that they're down and assume Dick and Tiger turned them over to authorities or whatever. So can someone help me tie the syndicate guys to their agencies?

Faraday is usually checkmate, but that's obviously Maxwell's group. We've got Frankie with SHADE. I remember Bronze Tiger was last in the LoA (King/Seeley bringing in Ra's/Talia? oh lawd!), who are the rest with?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    Faraday is usually checkmate, but that's obviously Maxwell's group. We've got Frankie with SHADE.
    Faraday was iirc originally CBI.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

It's sad because this really is starting to feel rushed. All that glorious buildup and now it feels like we're skipping major beats to take down Spyral.

Don't really understand how entire issue being dedicated to making fun out of Bond can make this series feel rushed. If it was rushed I'd expect two panels of Bond and back to business.

Incredible Member

Well, it does make it seem as though they didn't have time to really flesh out the issue. The whole thing took up how many pages, and could have been handled in a couple of panels. It's cute filler really.