Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: We Are Robin #8

The Robin War is over. From the rubble a new force rises, one that is attacking Duke and his Robins one by one. This new movement laughs at hope and justice. They believe in anger. They believe in fear. They believe in chaos. They are...JOKERS.
    (via [a href="http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2016/01/26/we-are-robin-comic-jokers-exclusive/79334374/" target="_blank"]USA Today[/a])

Full preview here.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

In just a preview, the Jokerz are already more organically developed than the WAR kids have been in eight issues.

I had 0 interest in WAR, but between Robin War and now this arc they've put out really cool stuff I've actually found myself buying. Could be a title I pop in and out of like Justice League.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

BANNED

I always liked the idea of Jokerz in Batman Beyond.

Excited to see where this goes. Any attempts to connect the comic world to Batman Beyond will naturally get approved by me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    Excited to see where this goes. Any attempts to connect the comic world to Batman Beyond will naturally get approved by me.
    It's a real shame they killed off Terry McGinnis and that he wasn't Bruce's son outside of the animated series. I liked that plot twist.