Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Moms Boycott Olive Garden for Being a "Lucifer" Sponsor

The "spiritually dangerous" show has caused an uproar from One Million Moms, who are boycotting show sponsor Olive Garden.

Full article here.

Incredible Member

Does anyone actually care what OMM has to say?

Mighty Member

I don't understand why a group of people will want to censor a show because... they don't agree with its view on religion?... I mean it's not like anyone is forcing them to watch the show... You don't like it, don't watch it! It's that simple....

And, no, none cares what OMM thinks and none should care because it's not the 1950s anymore and this type of censorship is no longer A-OK
    Last edited by solletaire; 01-26-2016 at 06:43 PM.

All-New Member

I can't imagine a handful of people who weren't watching anyway are going to make a difference.

BANNED

It's always nice when a hate group boycotts your show. Means you must be doing something right.

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

A show that glorifies Satan is never right... but then that would include media in general nowadays...
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Niffleheim

I can't believe ppl still believe in God and the Devil. Netflix is the future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baseman View Post
    Does anyone actually care what OMM has to say?
    About one million moms care,however the numbers may be exaggerated. just being silly BTW
    Last edited by shamus; 01-26-2016 at 07:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I can't believe ppl still believe in God and the Devil. Netflix is the future.
    I believe in Daredevil. Did OMM call for boycotts of Netflix because of his "satanic" name? At least Lucifer is going to get some free publicity.

Mighty Member

The show is getting free publicity. The producers are probably giving each other high fives

All-New Member

This just makes me want to watch the show that much more!

Asmodeus

Why is everyone such a pansy lately...... waaaaaaaaaa.... it is your right as an American to watch what you want. Keep in mind biz is biz. Not everyone agrees whats on tv and can like the same thing. In all fairness keep in mind people with families and bills to pay work on these shows and they need certain sponsors to help with the production. If you are such a good mom then prove it by spending time with your family instead of bitching about a silly TV show. There are a lot worse shows on TV so what i do is CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

Shoot...those mom's ruined my super hero TV when I was a kid in the late 60s early 70s. I was obsessed with the stuff. Birdman and Space Ghost, The FF and Spider Man and Jonny Quest. Then they said it was too violent and they took it all off the air in favor of HR PUFFNSTUFF etc....rough times as a ten year old.

I became obsessed with comics though and here I am still obsessed 45 years later. Look for massive Lucifer obsessions in a few years if they succeed.

Incredible Member

Do people still go to Olive Garden?

I happen to think the House of Representatives is spiritually dangerous, but no one is boycotting the GOP.