Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMoreci View Post
    Hi everyone, just wanted to jump in and share a few words about Roche Limit. I'm Michael, the writer, and the book is illustrated by Vic Malhotra, colored by Jordan Boyd, lettered by Ryan Ferrier.

Basically, Roche Limit is a sci-fi noir series with an existential bent. If you like stuff like Blade Runner, Nowhere Men, and Gattaca, you'll dig Roche Limit. It's a trilogy, consisting of three five-issue parts, each part taking place years and years apart from one another. So part two will be pretty different from part one.

That said, I really hope you give the book a chance. Here's a preview:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22121

An interview with me, getting deep into the book:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53414

And a nifty Tumblr page where you can see previews, process stuff, and general things that inspire the book:

http://rochelimitcomic.tumblr.com/

Thanks!

P.S. We will be shipping monthly--no skipped months!

Hi Michael, preview looks fantastic, will this be ongoing ? what's your plan ?
    Last edited by rac shade; 06-18-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Small month again as late shipping and skip months take their toll. My pull list this month is:

CLONE #20
    SAGA #23
    THIEF OF THIEVES #25
    VELVET #8

Quote Originally Posted by rac shade View Post
    Hi Michael, preview looks fantastic, will this be ongoing ? what's your plan ?
    Originally Posted by MichaelMoreci View Post
    Hi everyone, just wanted to jump in and share a few words about Roche Limit. I'm Michael, the writer, and the book is illustrated by Vic Malhotra, colored by Jordan Boyd, lettered by Ryan Ferrier.

Basically, Roche Limit is a sci-fi noir series with an existential bent. If you like stuff like Blade Runner, Nowhere Men, and Gattaca, you'll dig Roche Limit. It's a trilogy, consisting of three five-issue parts, each part taking place years and years apart from one another. So part two will be pretty different from part one.

For myself, will have to check out the previews when I get a chance. Enjoyed Hoax Hunters so I might check this out even though it doesn't initially sound like it's in my usual wheelhouse.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Black Science #9
    Low #3
    Outcast #4
    Roche Limit #1 (Tempted to trade wait since it's a trilogy of 5 issue each stories, but I think I'll get the single issues)
    Spawn #247
    Trees #5
    Umbral #9

Still thinking about Wayward and as always for me trade wait on Walking Dead. Figured there wouldn't be East of West this month. Second month with no Great Pacific so I'm hoping July's issue isn't the final one since I still haven't been able to find out (based on the issue's description if it's the final one). Fingers crossed for October.

Edit: Just now noticed Rise of the Magi isn't solicited for September. Didn't think they'd take a break after only 4 issues.
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 06-18-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMoreci View Post

That said, I really hope you give the book a chance. Here's a preview:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22121

An interview with me, getting deep into the book:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53414

And a nifty Tumblr page where you can see previews, process stuff, and general things that inspire the book:

http://rochelimitcomic.tumblr.com/

Thanks!

P.S. We will be shipping monthly--no skipped months!
    Cool, thanks Michael. You've definitely got me interested

Amazing Member

Roche Limit is going to be hot. That is going on my pull.

Another sweet month for Image it seems! Lots of new series, although sadly my pull needs to shrink so I won't be adding many.
    -A Voice In The Dark: Get Your Gun #1... This is a good series guys! Get in!
    -Saga #23... So happy this is back for a monthly schedule (even if it's just for a while).
    -Revival tpb 4... Glad this includes the Chew crossover too!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    Everyone I love is getting Southern Bastards volume 1 for Christmas.
    What are you giving to the people you don't love though? (This is the perfect set-up for a good joke, don't waste it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    In a world where the greedy abortions at Marvel Comics are raising their prices to $4.99, thank christ for Image Comics!!
    Whoa there, yes it's annoying that they're raising some prices (although the issues will be oversized apparantly) and I understand that makes you angry... But can I ask you to please use a different word to vent your frustration next time? Obviously you don't need to listen to me, I'm not a moderator, plus free speech and all that. But abortion can be a very difficult and upsetting subject for people who have experienced it from closeby (unlike media tell us, NOBODY 'wants' to get one, ever), especially when tossed around lightly as an insult about something so ultimately inconsequential as comics. (Well I guess comics ARE sequential by nature but aaaghhh, you get the point! ) Thanks!
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Copperhead #1
    Alex + Ada #9
    Manifest Destiny #10
    Outcast #4
    Saga #23
    Spread #3
    Wayward #2

Quote Originally Posted by capuga View Post
    Originally Posted by MichaelMoreci View Post

For myself, will have to check out the previews when I get a chance. Enjoyed Hoax Hunters so I might check this out even though it doesn't initially sound like it's in my usual wheelhouse.
    Thanks capuga, don't know how I managed to miss that, guessing I got sidetracked by the preview lol

Pretty good month for me, very few of my titles with a skip-month. Although I do feel like Southern Bastards went on hiatus alarmingly fast. My books for this month:

Saga
    Chew
    Deadly Class
    Umbral
    Wicked & Divine
    Wayward
    Copperhead
    Last edited by El Sombrero; 06-19-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

All-New Member

Thanks for the great feedback on Roche Limit! You'll be seeing more of it in the coming weeks...