Super Moderator

Default Hugh Jackman Prepping Facial Hair for Final "Wolverine" Film

The actor promises the script for his and director/writer James Mangold's final "Wolverine" film is nearly finished.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

Is there some copyright thing in place preventing Jackman from wearing the full yellow suit? I would have loved to see him wear it on his last go-round, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Keanu View Post
    Is there some copyright thing in place preventing Jackman from wearing the full yellow suit? I would have loved to see him wear it on his last go-round, at least.
    the issue is that, at this point, it woudl look stupid as hell lol. oesn't fit the X-verse at all.

It would fit in the Marvel world tho
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    the issue is that, at this point, it woudl look stupid as hell lol. oesn't fit the X-verse at all.

It would fit in the Marvel world tho
    Some sort of ninja suit that calls back to it would be great though.

What prevents it is that it would look stupid! And the only thing stupider then the suit it's the idea that someone could sneak around dressed like a neon bumble bee.

Amazing Member

Talking The non-conformist ~BUB !

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The actor promises the script for his and director/writer James Mangold's final "Wolverine" film is nearly finished.

Full article here.
    Personaly I rather think they could have Logan in costume and not have it look to out of place if the classic look from the comics used a more muted palet in place of bright yellow -a more muted mustared yellow and also a darker shade of blue then I could most certainly see the classic look working on the big screen !