Super Moderator

Default "All-New, All-Different Avengers" #4 Reveals the Context of That Thor/Captain America Kiss

Mark Waid and Mahmud Asrar provide a bit more context for Thor and Cap's kiss in the issue, but it's not exactly what the cover makes it seem.

Full article here.

Well, her go-to way of proving to Thor that she wasn't his mother was to plant one on him, so Jane as Thor appears to be very affectionate.

Granted, there's a romantic history between the two with the former and there's still some sparks there, so it's a little less unexpected.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, her go-to way of proving to Thor that she wasn't his mother was to plant one on him, so Jane as Thor appears to be very affectionate.

Granted, there's a romantic history between the two with the former and there's still some sparks there, so it's a little less unexpected.

She's just really excited to have a significant amount of power now and to be a bad ass who can basically do whatever she wants. I thought it was hilarious. Sam was dumbstruck. I hope the relationship continues to develop.

I actually think Mjolnir is sort of influencing her, changing her personality. Not to make her more kissy specifically, but more impulsive in whatever she's doing. She has a thought, she acts on it before really thinking it through, with exaggerated responses. I don't think she would have done the same thing in her Jane persona, even though i am sure some of her live in the moment attitude is coming from the fact that she knows she's likely going to die of cancer soon.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Doesn't she have a little infant kid? If she's likely to die soon wouldn't she want to spend some time with him instead?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    I am sure some of her live in the moment attitude is coming from the fact that she knows she's likely going to die of cancer soon.
    That's basically what I was going to say in my post so instead I'll just quote you.