Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what I'm curious about now for the next issue is whether the civilians on the RIV will notice that the ship's been hijacked.

also, everyone's been talking about Dante here so the thing that's stood out to me during his relative absence from either book is that Soule went to a lot of trouble to establish that he and Gorgon were really good friends in the last series, for them not to interact in anad marvel at alll (I mean, it's early yet, but it'd be a weird thing to just never mention again).

and also! All-New #3 and Uncanny #4 are both getting second printings

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

I'm really loving almost all of these NuHumans. They're so intriguing and give me that feeling that cool new X-characters always do whenever I think Marvel's really captured something with them.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Spectacular Member Tula's boyfriend's Avatar

I really like the Swain character. It feels like there are secrets to find out about her. I enjoy her personaity and wonder is she is trangendered. She just gives off certain vibes that make her feel quirky. Anyone else pick up on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
    and also! All-New #3 and Uncanny #4 are both getting second printings
    I didn't make it to my shop on the Wednesday and they were both sold out at the two stores closest to me. I bought them digitally, but hopefully they restock them.

The quote didn't show so I repeated something whoops.
    Last edited by Seren; 02-01-2016 at 04:07 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    I didn't make it to my shop on the Wednesday and they were both sold out at the two stores closest to me. I bought them digitally, but hopefully they restock them.
    Yeah, I had to go to a second shop because it wasn't at the first place I went. Glad to see Inhumans doing well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Yeah, I had to go to a second shop because it wasn't at the first place I went. Glad to see Inhumans doing well.
    With the amount of hate the Inhuman books are getting from some quarters, I'm really glad to see them both doing so well.

Soule's really doing a superb job on both titles.

You know Tula I was wondering something similar - not necessarily transgendered but if maybe she's a lesbian? Doesn't matter to me either way - Swain is one of my favorites! Can't wait to learn more about her and the others!

I'd also like to mention that I think it's pretty cool that someone with an Inhuman gene can turn into a living engine or a portal to other parts of the world. I mean it's kinda creepy but at the same time so different and so very very cool.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    With the amount of hate the Inhuman books are getting from some quarters, I'm really glad to see them both doing so well.

Soule's really doing a superb job on both titles.
    It seems to be the X-Fan quarters more than anyone else.

As it is this is my favourite book right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    It seems to be the X-Fan quarters more than anyone else.

As it is this is my favourite book right now.
    I didn't want to name drop a particular fanbase but yes, you're right about where most of the disdain for these titles has come from to date.

Either way, I feel there's more than enough room for books featuring Inhumans and Mutants to be published, read and enjoyed by readers across the spectrum.

I didn't want to name drop a particular fanbase but yes, you're right about where most of the disdain for these titles has come from to date.

Either way, I feel there's more than enough room for books featuring Inhumans and Mutants to be published, read and enjoyed by readers across the spectrum.
    There is more than enough room I agree. Currently as far as Inhumans are concerned I buy Uncanny, All-New and Ms Marvel. As far as the X-Books are concerned I buy Extraordinary, Wolverine, Old Man Logan and All-New X-Men so it's not like I'm picking sides LOL

Shallow observation; why do so many inhumans have tails?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Shallow observation; why do so many inhumans have tails?
    Don't see what's shallow about that observation. As for why, I guess it's part of their change LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    There is more than enough room I agree. Currently as far as Inhumans are concerned I buy Uncanny, All-New and Ms Marvel. As far as the X-Books are concerned I buy Extraordinary, Wolverine, Old Man Logan and All-New X-Men so it's not like I'm picking sides LOL
    I gave up on the X-books just before AvX but that event and the impact it had on the marriage between Ororo and T'Challa was the final nail in the coffin as far as my interest in the X-verse was concerned.

Having said that though, I did read All New X-Men #2 recently and found young Scott Summers dillema to be mildly interesting.

I gave up on the X-books just before AvX but that event and the impact it had on the marriage between Ororo and T'Challa was the final nail in the coffin as far as my interest in the X-verse was concerned.

Having said that though, I did read All New X-Men #2 recently and found young Scott Summers dillema to be mildly interesting.
    The irony is that although I've never liked Cyclops, I actually don't mind his younger self LOL I prefer Extraordinary X-Men as far as team X-Books are concerned though I do like the dynamic between Angel and Wolverine with them being a couple but saying that Warren is in her book anyway LOL.