Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default The families of the Marvel characters

We have seen the Marvel characters, always doing things superheroes. But we almost never see scenes with their families, very few heroes have parents or relatives live, but those who do, only look at the young as Kamala, Sam, thousands or even peter, and I have to show their relationship with their families would humanize and they do not always have to go save the world and all that. We have not seen Carol's family after his father fell ill, along with memory loss Carol, it is impossible. or the parents of the mutants, etc

Anyway it's just my opinion, and not try to persuade anyone to follow

Well Carol lost all her intimate memory's with her family thanks to Rogue so that's out the window but perhaps Carol can get revenge on Rogue drown her in a small puddle style.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio1989 View Post
    Well Carol lost all her intimate memory's with her family thanks to Rogue so that's out the window but perhaps Carol can get revenge on Rogue drown her in a small puddle style.
    At class 100+ strength and invulnerability, Anna Marie could break Carol's neck just by spitting in her face...

Spectacular Member

Carol recover her memories and emotions in a fight with Ghazi Rashid, before she exploded

Quote Originally Posted by Omnihallows View Post
    Carol recover her memories and emotions in a fight with Ghazi Rashid, before she exploded
    And now she lost them again.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    At class 100+ strength and invulnerability, Anna Marie could break Carol's neck just by spitting in her face...
    Guess what so does Carol and more so she can rip out Rogues vocal cords before she utter her southern accent of a sentence.

Mighty Member

Might I introduce you to the incredible Pym family tree?

Guess what so does Carol and more so she can rip out Rogues vocal cords before she utter her southern accent of a sentence.
    Well, Carol doesnt have a friend on the other side, isnt ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, Carol doesnt have a friend on the other side, isnt ?.
    Carol hates Rogue last time I checked.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    And now she lost them again.
    I think it was because of his power to fly, writers should give an end to the history of memory loss Carol is like saying, I lost my memory, so I forget my family and old friends

I think it was because of his power to fly, writers should give an end to the history of memory loss Carol is like saying, I lost my memory, so I forget my family and old friends

we have not seen Harry with his son Stanley, and his other son Normie, that child if that's too bad, I hope we see more in Amazing Spiderman and see more of Harry and his ex-family, and Liz dispose of his bitch mode.

Carol hates Rogue last time I checked.
    Do you mean AvX ?.

Anyways, i was talking about the other side as in the After Life.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Do you mean AvX ?.

Anyways, i was talking about the other side as in the After Life.
    Carol still hates Rogue??

I am not up on CD, but Rogue is pretty damn near indestructible now. Rogue went toe to toe with a Celestial. She is amazing.

On second thought, Rogue may be dying from T-Myst. She may not be indestructible but she is still awesome!
    Last edited by jen; 01-24-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I am not up on CD, but Rogue is pretty damn near indestructible now. Rogue went toe to toe with a Celestial. She is amazing.

On second thought, Rogue may be dying from T-Myst. She may not be indestructible but she is still awesome!
    Except she fought a Celestial by borrowing everyone's powers. So try again.

Except she fought a Celestial by borrowing everyone's powers. So try again.
    Actually, lifting powers is Rogue's power. It makes her exponentially powerful. Thus taking on a celestial is totes in her wheelhouse.

On the point of the topic, Rogue's family actually plays a role in her story and motivation as a hero. I do think these things make for a richer history.