Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    In this day and age, you probably wont see 'that' axe again since it was very stylized... so I am guessing if it appears again, it will be as part of a ceremony and not for Circe-chopping like Perez used it.
    But that said, there was another battleaxe and she carried one as well
    oh but this is a labrys too. it is just not fancied stilishly (does this wording even exist)

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    So when does this start?
    Fall 2016.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    In this day and age, you probably wont see 'that' axe again since it was very stylized... so I am guessing if it appears again, it will be as part of a ceremony and not for Circe-chopping like Perez used it.
    But that said, there was another battleaxe and she carried one as well
    With Phil Jimenez returning to artistic duties on Wonder Wonan, I would not rule anything out
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    With Phil Jimenez returning to artistic duties on Wonder Wonan, I would not rule anything out
    Depends on how editorial wants it. Like, Rebirth is not a reboot, so I imagine that if Phil wants to arm an Amazons with an axe like that, then he is going to be doing one that looks more like the example above.

Susan Eisenberg interview about Wonder Woman on Toonzone

The most interesting part:

TOONZONE: So heading to the end of this, Wonder Woman is heading towards her 75th anniversary milestone, which is an accomplishment for any character no matter what gender or race. DC Comics has not been shy in making some big plans and celebrations for its characters when they’ve reached these milestones. Both Batman and Superman had some great things done for them. Any plans for Wonder Woman?

SUSAN EISENBERG: There will be celebrations. I’m not in the know about all the plans, but I am involved. I just don’t know when and where they will be. But, the moment, the second, I do, I will let fans know so that they can try and be there to celebrate with me.

TOONZONE: That is awesome, I just am hoping that your voice will return to Wonder Woman in some fashion, like how Kevin Conroy came back for Batman…

SUSAN EISENBERG: Well I can tell you my voice will be returning to Wonder Woman…I just can’t say in what way. It will definitely be returning though.
    Could she be voicing Diana for Justice League Action ?

Incredible Member

Love Susan as WW. She really grew into the part...

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I like Diana's haircut.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I like Diana's haircut.

Ooh cool tho feels like one important golden touch is needed to make it perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite's Champion View Post
    Ooh cool tho feels like one important golden touch is needed to make it perfect
    Being that it's a cartoon, that "golden touch" will appear when needed, then disappear when not in use.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    Being that it's a cartoon, that "golden touch" will appear when needed, then disappear when not in use.
    I still like to see it on her hip

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite's Champion View Post
    I still like to see it on her hip
    Oh, me too, no doubt! But I've yet to see an animated version EVER where it's consistently there. Usually it materializes when she needs it.

What I hate is when it's colored brown... Like, would it KILL the colorists to depict it as the same "gold" as her other "gold" costume pieces...?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    Oh, me too, no doubt! But I've yet to see an animated version EVER where it's consistently there. Usually it materializes when she needs it.

What I hate is when it's colored brown... Like, would it KILL the colorists to depict it as the same "gold" as her other "gold" costume pieces...?
    You know why, because drawing the lasso is a b*tch, it's not as easy as it looks. Or at least I think that's why

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    You know why, because drawing the lasso is a b*tch, it's not as easy as it looks. Or at least I think that's why
    Yea, that's absolutely what I figured. I can't NOT draw the lasso when I draw her, but then, I'm not drawing cell after cell of her. I WISH I was!

Ultimate Member

Drawing stuff like that is always one of the most difficult parts of animation (I've heard many an animator also talk about how much time and effort is needing to get hair right as well).