Default X-Force vs Suicide Squad

Two fights here:

1) TEAM VS TEAM

Both teams start at opposite ends of Manhattan. No prep-time.

Standard powers, weapons and equipment for all combatants unless stated otherwise.

X-FORCE

Cable- no telepathy or telekinesis. Cybernetic arm and eye, standard body armour and firearms. No Bodyslide teleportation.

Domino- standard firearms and equipment.

Shatterstar- current wrist blades and body armour. No teleporting.

Warpath- current strength levels, twin Vibranium knives.

Feral- standard powers.

Cannonball- standard powers.

Sunspot- standard powers.

Syrin- standard powers.

Rictor- standard powers.

Deadpool- full arsenal of guns, swords, knives, shuriken and explosives.

SUICIDE SQUAD

Deadshot- standard arsenal of firearms, body armour and wrist-mounted pistols.

Harley Quinn- twin UZI's, baseball bat, giant mallet, explosives, knives.

Black Manta- standard armour/costume with full arsenal of weapons.

Captain Boomerang- full arsenal of weaponized boomerangs.

King Shark- standard powers.

Parasite- standard powers.

Bronze Tiger- standard costume with clawed gauntlets.

Killer Frost- standard powers.

Diablo- standard powers.

Deathstroke- full arsenal of firearms, swords, explosives, knives and shuriken.

2) ONE ON ONE BATTLES

Fights take place in a giant shopping mall that's closed at night. They each start at opposite ends of the mall. No prep-time.

Same powers, weapons and equipment as stated above for each combatant.

The match ups are:

Cable vs Deathstroke
    Domino vs Deadshot
    Shatterstar vs Bronze Tiger
    Warpath vs King Shark
    Feral vs Harley Quinn
    Cannonball vs Diablo
    Sunspot vs Captain Boomerang
    Syrin vs Parasite
    Rictor vs Killer Frost
    Deadpool vs Black Manta

Who takes it?

Post-Crisis or New 52?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Modern Day Shatterstar was performing way above his old levels when I was reading X-Force. Did that continue long enough to be his new status quo? Because that version would trounce Bronze Tiger. Super strength and bullet time.

Isn't this rather one sided towards the suicide squad? Parasite himself tangles with Superman on the regular,Killer Frost could probably suck out all the energy out of Sunspot unless he got an upgrade I am unaware of.

Well maybe Domino's luck will have some kind of effect xD

It depends. I thought so too at first. But except for Parasite and Killer Frost I can't see anybody doing much of anything to Warpath.

And besides his durability, Jimmy has outright superhuman stats, including speed, and could easily drop a thunderclap that NOBODY on either team is no-selling. Can Parasite keep on trucking after something like that?

Remember - This is a guy who legitimately gets into fist fights with Cain Marko and fairs better in them than Brian Braddock ever has or Piotr Rasputin usually has.

Does Parasite have any speed? He fights with Superman doesn't he?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

I don't think Parasite has super speed. But some versions of him just automatically drain super powers based on proximity, to a degree where without even physical contact he can drop Superman and Wonder Woman. Not sure where he is in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I don't think Parasite has super speed. But some versions of him just automatically drain super powers based on proximity, to a degree where without even physical contact he can drop Superman and Wonder Woman. Not sure where he is in this scenario.
    Yea I thought Parasite wasn't as dangerous as you'd think simply because of how his powers work.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Post-Crisis or New 52?
    Sorry, forgot to add that bit. Post-Crisis versions of the Suicide Squad, despite a few on the roster not actually being members of the Squad in that era.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea I thought Parasite wasn't as dangerous as you'd think simply because of how his powers work.
    Well, that's relative. I'm not actually sure how you are supposed to beat the guy. He seems to soak EVERYTHING.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...4634284-j3.jpg
    http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...2035-PARAS.jpg

Also lightning strikes and power rings and magic artifacts. There are some versions who absorb kinetic energy too. Team Marvel's best chance is to unleash all the guns they can on him and hope he's not one of those versions that just absorbs that... But to be honest I don't like the odds of that working because he passively absorbs from folks and he's starting around so many metas, including the ones on his own team. That should bolster his durability enough to let him survive, I'd imagine.

Also, what's the deal with Cable here? Old School Cable would be a disaster. His psychic powers were the only thing keeping the techno-organic virus in check, so he'd probably dead before the bell rang with Parasite there. And then Parasite gets all that power...

As for Warpath, his strength levels are way lower these days. He's not thunderclapping hard enough to knock people out anymore. That said, he might be the key to beating Parasite... a vibranium knife thrown at super strength actually seems like a good counter to Parasite's absorption.