Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would anyone else like to see the Ninja Turtles join DC comics?

So I loved the first Batman Crossover with TMNT and just bought the sequel and something I'd love to see would be for TMNT to join the DC comics universe I think they'd fit very well and I'd like to see mutagen get used by various villains and see the potential insanity it could wreak on the DC comics universe. I'd also like to see the Shredder and Krang mix it up with some DC heroes.

One way I could see them doing it would be for a sort of disaster to occur that causes the turtles reality to merge with Batman's reality permanently. Which I think would make for a good story arc to.

It would be interesting. And with the Titans dissolving, no one is really in NYC anymore anyway. Well, that I know of.

But I doubt the TMNT creators want to give up independence from the big 2 so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It would be interesting. And with the Titans dissolving, no one is really in NYC anymore anyway. Well, that I know of.

But I doubt the TMNT creators want to give up independence from the big 2 so easily.
    Definitely keep the TMNT out of the control of DC comics.

Infrequent crossovers are okay, but they should not be permanently under the control/influence of TPTB at DC. They've done fine on their own for the past nearly 35 years, thankyouverymuch.

Yeah I always wanted to see the Ninja Turtles killed off unceremoniously in a DC event
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Maybe on their own earth, but hordes of Mutants AND hordes of superheroes/villains would be too much for me. Their own world of animal hybrids like Captain Carrot or such and it could be fun.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

I mean.. they already gave up independence when they sold the rights to Nickelodeon.

Seriously though, I'd rather they stay out of the big two. They don't have super powers and would be forced to stick to street level crime, or look as out of place as Batman does in battles involving Darkseid and the like. Any DC hero with powers would destroy Shredder and Krang.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

I thought IDW is doing ninja turtles?

BANNED

Oh god no.

Besides, they're rooted in Marvel continuity anyway.

I'd rather DC just create thinly veiled rip offs.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I'd rather DC just create thinly veiled rip offs.
    There were plenty of those available in the 1980s, like the Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters:

and the Pre-Teen Dirty-Gene Kung-Fu Kangaroos:

not to mention the Mildy Microwaved Pre-Pubescent Kung Fu Gophers

just to name a few . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    There were plenty of those available in the 1980s, like the Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters:

just to name a few . . .
    Not a comic book, but there was also the 3 Ninjas film series in the 90s. Cross between TMNT and Home Alone (literally says that on the box of the first film).

just to name a few . . .
    Personally of all the rip offs I was and still am a fan of Street Sharks they were jawesome.
    rzZRymM.jpg

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

just to name a few . . .
    Wow these are not even trying to hide

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Not a comic book, but there was also the 3 Ninjas film series in the 90s. Cross between TMNT and Home Alone (literally says that on the box of the first film).
    Ah. I watched those.
    Already forgot what it's about.

OK.

I liked the batman&robin/ninja turtles comics(They reunited the dynamic duo again).. THEY WERE FUNNY COMICS.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-30-2018 at 06:00 AM.