Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Doc Ock prepping with Electro...don't see Stark having a good time...
    not to mention Mysterio built a gate way to ultimatie universe

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Ironman is not beating the inheritors unless we spot him prep plus knowledge about them.
    I know that they allegedly hit harder than the Hulk and can tear through adamantium. But can they fly? And are they immune to area-of-effect sonic attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I know that they allegedly hit harder than the Hulk and can tear through adamantium. But can they fly? And are they immune to area-of-effect sonic attacks?
    But did they actually do that?

I mean Spiderman reminisced about how hard Morlun hit, IIRC, saying something to the effect of "he hits harder than Thor", but ... he didn't at all do that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    well after the events of spider-verse, yea they are pretty damn strong. im not sure if they physically as strong as the hulk. but they do one shot spider-men.(and wolverine)

Karn, one of the inheritors (and not even the strongest) killed the fantastic 5 (alternate universe version of the FF which included spider-man) they have also insta killed 2 cosmic powered beings.

they are a race of vamperic beings that feed on all types of "positive" energy like cosmic power. they are also dimension hoppers and have clone bodies waiting for them if they do happen to die for some reason.

The one thing thats deadly to them is radioactive radiation. so ironically, for all their power a simple "nuke" should kill them (atleast till the clone body arrives). Now, if Tony knows this than he cleans house easily .

They can't fly, but they can do hulk-like jumps. they are also fast enough that spider-man's spider-sense can't react to them when they want to use their speed, just that most of the time they don't need to use it.

Cosmic spider-man getting drained and killed.

a prepped doc ock with a spider-man strike force at his back trying to take one out.

Didnt do much.

and Karn one shotting wolverine with his weapon.

Hmm. No idea who those guys above were, but it seems like with them in the mix, Tony will have a hell of time even in the Prep scenario.

Like, would a legion of Ironman drones make any difference against beings that can apparently down Cosmic Spider-man? I'm assuming that cosmic spider-man in the scan is somewhere around the level of the 616 version who had the power once...and was a class 100 with transmuting powers...

The Inheritors are definitely stronger than regular Spider-powered guys, but the big guys defeated during Spider-verse was just them jobbing to be honest.

Wouldn't make for a big event if Captain Universe and Captain Britain Spidey just went in and solved everything.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The Inheritors are definitely stronger than regular Spider-powered guys, but the big guys defeated during Spider-verse was just them jobbing to be honest.

Wouldn't make for a big event if Captain Universe and Captain Britain Spidey just went in and solved everything.
    Which is why I hate multiverse events.

Always jobbering and things killed off for sake of crisis in a plot.

Oh there was definitely jobbing going on. for instance, cosmic spider-man should have just incased the dude in adamantium and that should be enough. instead of trying to duke it out with them.

At the end of the day they are just really really strong and fast beings, with the abillity to drain most types of energy and feed on it. But they dont have transmuting powers or telepathy / tk etc.

And as i said, they do have a glaring weakness, and if Tony finds that out he should have an easy time. Doc Ock did not know about it at the time, and he is abit too arrogant at times hehe

But without prep he simply gets ganged up by all the inheritors, heck they might even be able to drain his energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    To be fair, the final battle had the Megazord-sized Leopardon fully charged with radiation, which blanketed the battlefield with the Inheritors' weakness.