All-New Member

Default Marvel Lego Ideas

What are people interested in seeing for Marvel Lego sets which haven't been produced? Obviously many characters haven't been created but Lego doesn't generally just release a minifigure. It needs to be part of a set to play with.

I decided to design a new vehicle for Rocket Raccoon. It is called Rocket's Sprintladder.

1451526470m_SPLASH.jpg

I haven't read anything recent about Rocket Raccoon so I based the origin of it on the storyline in the new Guardians of the Galaxy TV show. (Why is there two Rockets in the vehicle? I designed it to be used in Legends of Chima or Marvel Superheroes. For Chima it would be driven by a raccoon tribe. For Marvel I'd only have a single Rocket and maybe another Guardians of the Galaxy member. Ironically despite building it to allow my son to continue the Chima after the show ended, my son prefers the Marvel origin.)

"Starlord's map for the cosmic seed led them to a fortress on an unknown planet. Their attempt to talk to the inhabitants of the fortress didn't go well. They escaped but they didn't manage to find the cosmic seed and the Milano was taken. After discovering a junkyard, Starlord said they needed a super fast vehicle to allow them to sneak into the fortress. Rocket built the Sprintladder during the night.

Finally finished Rocket fell asleep. He awoke to find his design slightly modified. Starlord held a can of paint and smiled at his work. Rocket was incensed with the raccoon face and tail added to the vehicle. He dumped the paint can on Starlord but was restrained by Groot before he could do anything else."

If you like the design feel free to support it on Lego Ideas. (It a site to collect votes. If a projects reaches 10,000 supporters, Lego will consider it.)

After posting the project my son asked if I'm going to design a car for Groot next. I hadn't considered that before. I said a multi-legged walker would be my preference for Groot. Drax would definitely need a treaded tank of some kind. Not sure about Gammora or Starlord.

Lego Marvel sets generally include a villain as well. To make it usable for Chima and Marvel, I included two ideas. I'm not as happy on those ideas as the build of the vehicle.

All-New Member

Looking on the Lego Ideas project, I stumbled on someone's Hulk Gamma Suit. It looks pretty cool by itself. However it includes a picture of all Avengers in power armor that he created.

2020112-o_19rab3nou1h6hc5h121j1ittnle4-thumbnail.jpg

Another smaller project I found is Falcon's Racecar. It has a nice design.

2091649-o_19uflqors72km4o1a8q8vo1ec37-thumbnail-1nSMLzEZgzdBBw.jpg

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I'd like LEGO sets to be based off of current comics. Maybe a Captain Falcon set?