Super Moderator

Default Pipeline - Jun 17, 2014

Augie looks at some recent Image titles this week, including "Alex + Ada," "Starlight," "Saga," and "Real Heroes." Plus, what makes for a failed art book?

Full article here.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Well, the column's about six months younger than me! Happy birthday, Pipeline. I used to not enjoy this column, but now having drifted towards it I anticipate the thoughts on comics and reviews of ASM McFarlane issues (an Omnibus which I thoroughly enjoyed when reading it last year.)

Love this column. If you don't like a subject skip a bit to get to another one of more value to you. Reminds me of ESPN.com's TMQ.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

All-New Member

Congratulations Augie! I've been around for 11 of those years. These days your column is one of of the few CBR things I read.

Damn - I've just realised that I've been reading Pipeline for 14 or 15 of those years too.

Belated thanks to everyone for reading, whether new or long-time. I need every last one of you to feed my ego and justify my existence here at CBR. ;-)

And if you're younger than the column, itself, well, thanks for making me feel really old. I'm old enough to be your father.

::shudder::

Just handed in the next column. Another week rolls on...

-Augie