Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Sorry Legends are made in the PostSeason....Regular Season Success is great and all but without Rings it doesnt amount to much when you are a QB. Maybe if he wins today but 1-3 in SBs does not say first ballot hall of famer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Sorry Legends are made in the PostSeason....Regular Season Success is great and all but without Rings it doesnt amount to much when you are a QB. Maybe if he wins today but 1-3 in SBs does not say first ballot hall of famer to me.
    Jim Kelly got in on the first ballot and he was 0-4 in the Superbowl.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Yeah i dont think he deserved it either your point

If you're going to be sorry for anything just be sorry for being wildly wrong.

You're alone on an island on this opinion, because its completely nonsensical.

Yeah i dont think he deserved it either your point
    The point is you don't seem to understand great players when they're right in front of you. Jim Kelly absolutely deserved in on the first go as well. You try and lead a pro team to four championship games in a row. Yes they lost them all and at the time they were the butt of everyone's jokes but the fact of the matter remains that what that Bills team did is pretty much unheard of. And Kelly was the straw that stirred that drink.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-07-2016 at 03:47 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Nah not really peyton chokes in the playoffs prove me wrong.

I don't have to, as I never claimed he didn't struggle in the playoffs. I simply pointed out your assertion those playoff struggles define his career and make him unworthy of going in the hall on the first ballot completely ridiculous. Which it is.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-07-2016 at 03:58 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

ELI HAS MORE RINGS...i DIDNT SAY HE SHOULD NEVER GET IN JUST NOT FIRST BALLOT...BRADY ON THE OTHER HAND FIRST BALLOT.

So by your standard Peyton's better than Dan Marino right? Was Marino a first ballot? And oh wow the QB whose likely had the best career in the history of the game is a first ballot, man you went out on a limb with that one.

Peyton's at worst a top 5 QB of all time and more than likely a top 3, 1 ring or not, he's a first ballot and this conversation is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 02-07-2016 at 04:27 PM.

BANNED

BS Call...Refs in Manning's Pocket.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Jim Kelly got in on the first ballot and he was 0-4 in the Superbowl.
    As much as I believe Peyton Manning was using PED's to return from his neck surgeries (no one nosedives that much in a season or two) , he deserves to be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer. The guy won a ton of games , his numbers proved how consistent he was. Plenty of players never won Super Bowls who are in the Hall of Fame. Manning will go in once he fully retires.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Marshawn Lynch has seemingly announced his retirement in his way. On twitter he posted a picture of his cleats hanging from a telephone line , suggesting he was hanging it up for good.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ch-just-retire

Sadly for Lynch his body was banged up this past season even though he turns 30 this season , his body has over 12,000+ yards already and its bound to haven taken a toll .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

BS Call...Refs in Manning's Pocket.
    YES. Even the commentators were like" Damn...this is fkd up." MVP of the game Broncos refs.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Got an alert on my phone saying Shady McCoy is being eyed in an assault on two off-duty cops during a recent visit to Philly. Not good.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Got an alert on my phone saying Shady McCoy is being eyed in an assault on two off-duty cops during a recent visit to Philly. Not good.
    ESPN article says 3 off duty cops, not 2, and it started over a dispute over who owned a bottle of champagne, one of McCoy's friends allegedly tried to claim a bottle bought by the off-duty cops was his and tried to take it and a fight ensued. One of the off-duty cops had a fractured skull and another a broken nose as a result of the fight according to reports. No word if McCoy or any of his group were injured. The others in McCoy's group were all former players at either pro or college level according to the ESPN article. All took place in a night club in Philly, which had surveillance cameras but when authorities asked after the incident they were told the cameras weren't working that night.

So this could get messy before it's all said and done.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...s-philadelphia

-M
    Last edited by MRP; 02-08-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Peyton Manning wont be making a emotional decision to retire for if he'll retire. Maybe he'll announce it late march when the men's college basketball march madness tournament starts.