Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: Which of DC's Revamped Hanna-Barbera Comics Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Which of DC's Revamped Hanna-Barbera Comics Are You Most Looking Forward To?

DC Comics has given extreme makeovers to several classic Hanna-Barbera cartoon properties, with new series featuring contemporary takes from high-profile creators set to launch in May. Which one are you most looking forward to?

Vote on the poll here.

I voted for Future Quest.

They all look good but that one has me the most interested.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

All of them really. I was iffy on the Scooby Doo one since the premise but I'll give it a try. Every comic shouldn't be taken at face value, have to read to see.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Future Quest by a mile.

Scooby Doo is a solid #2.

Fantastic Member

DC's got enough issues with it's own universe...and they are rebooting yet again. Should they not focus on getting their own ducks line before they decide to take on another universe?

All-New Member

There is no truth that Jim Lee is already six months behind on his book. I find it odd though that Flintstones superfan and expert isn't involved with the new comic.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRain666 View Post
    DC's got enough issues with it's own universe...and they are rebooting yet again. Should they not focus on getting their own ducks line before they decide to take on another universe?
    I'm looking at it as a great diversion to get my mind off of that mess.

Future Quest.

They all look interesting though.

Definitely Future Quest but I'm enjoying the internet freakin out one way of the other over the Scooby Doo thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Definitely Future Quest but I'm enjoying the internet freakin out one way of the other over the Scooby Doo thing.
    I know, right?
    My favorite so far is someone getting upset that Jim Lee is "being wasted" by doing Scooby Doo.
    I wanted to post pictures of the 40's Batman serial and say something about DC wasting him on Batman, too.

Somewhere, a cartoon character is crying and looking at Jim Lee's Justice League... "It's so unfair that the Superfriends look so good, but no one will accept us unless they draw us like we're in a children's coloring book."

I've actually been trying to find the initial reactions to Afterlife with Archie for comparison.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 01-28-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Mighty Member

Future Quest sounds like it will be the best because of both premise and creative team, but I am interested in Flintstones and Scooby Doo because of the creative teams too. Wacky Races is the only one I'm kind of iffy on.

Future Quest! All of those great heroes and villains in a single book?! Awesome!

Hipster Shaggy? Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I voted for Future Quest but I'm really excited for all of them. I grew up watching Jonny Quest with my Dad as he was the person who introduced me to Hanna Barabra entertainment. I love Space Ghost and the Scooby Doo title looks cool although people are hating on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZionAkeda View Post
    I voted for Future Quest but I'm really excited for all of them. I grew up watching Jonny Quest with my Dad as he was the person who introduced me to Hanna Barabra entertainment. I love Space Ghost and the Scooby Doo title looks cool although people are hating on it.
    And, most likely, the regular Scooby Doo (and Scooby Doo team-up, which seems to be pretty popular) will still be published, unchanged.

Future Quest by a million.

That book looks like balls-to-the-walls awesome! Jeff Parker is going to bloody kick that book into the stratosphere. Lucky git!