Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    I wouldn't put too much stock into any of that. Tom King is generally just enthusiastic in his interviews, so he'll usually talk about being a big fan of whatever he's working on.
    He is very enthusiastic in interviews that's for sure.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

All-New Member

I think that's a good ideia, we had enough of Snyder, maybe a new writter can give us more things

Amazing Member

Batman #52 has been announced. James T Tynion IV is doing the writing and Rafael Albuquerque is doing the art. I don't know if this is the team going forward?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffera View Post
    Batman #52 has been announced. James T Tynion IV is doing the writing and Rafael Albuquerque is doing the art. I don't know if this is the team going forward?
    Doubt it. Both have worked on Batman before as guests. I expect a big announcement for the new team.

King would be a good change. He seems much better at showing bat family connections than Snyder (which says a lot when you consider he got handed a character that couldn't contact his family twelve issues). I'd really appreciate a move towards showing Batman working with all the connections he's built up over the years.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelocust View Post
    King would be a good change. He seems much better at showing bat family connections than Snyder (which says a lot when you consider he got handed a character that couldn't contact his family twelve issues). I'd really appreciate a move towards showing Batman working with all the connections he's built up over the years.
    I agree, I would love to see Batman juggle all of his family relationships and leverage the use of all of them. No one ignored or barely used.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Doubt it. Both have worked on Batman before as guests. I expect a big announcement for the new team.
    And Tynion has been writing the last couple of Annuals, hasn't he? (Not to mention past back-ups and co-writing /co-plotting a lot of the Eternal stuff with Snyder.)

penetrator of things

I wish I could enjoy anything that Tynion has written.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

All-New Member

Tom King is doing a great job in Grayson, he is a good writer. And please don't cancel Doctor Fate, this is one of the best comics I've read lately

All-New Member

Me too... i think he is a terrible writter

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jvfonseca98 View Post
    Tom King is doing a great job in Grayson, he is a good writer. And please don't cancel Doctor Fate, this is one of the best comics I've read lately
    too late lol

LOL nothing says Batman's all good like the first thread about rebirth on the big announcement day being 23 threads down.

I guess because nothing was really said about Batman in that announcement asides of it going twice a month which we already knew for a while?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I guess because nothing was really said about Batman in that announcement asides of it going twice a month which we already knew for a while?
    I guess, but you can say the same for all the other books. Anyways, info will leak soon enough now that the info is out. Someone is bound to.