Thread: Blink question

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

Question Blink question

I tried posting this on the Blink Appreciation Thread, but it's nothing but a glorified photo thread for the live action versions of Blink, so I'll ask here. How did Selene rescue 616 Blink from that void she was stuck in twice? She pulled her out of it the first time in the Necrosha one-shot, and then she did it again in Cable's recent series: what gives? Did Blink fall back in there or something?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    I tried posting this on the Blink Appreciation Thread, but it's nothing but a glorified photo thread for the live action versions of Blink, so I'll ask here. How did Selene rescue 616 Blink from that void she was stuck in twice? She pulled her out of it the first time in the Necrosha one-shot, and then she did it again in Cable's recent series: what gives? Did Blink fall back in there or something?
    You posted in the thread at 8:40pm on 12-23-2017, and had edited your post by 9:57pm to only include a picture of Fan BingBing as Blink.

I was the first one to respond to your post, but had nothing to really respond to.

I'm sorry that someone didn't respond to your question in the whole 1 hour and 17 minutes you left it posted, but...damn son.

Incredible Member

Ha, thought this thread was about BlackPink.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    You posted in the thread at 8:40pm on 12-23-2017, and had edited your post by 9:57pm to only include a picture of Fan BingBing as Blink.

I was the first one to respond to your post, but had nothing to really respond to.

I'm sorry that someone didn't respond to your question in the whole 1 hour and 17 minutes you left it posted, but...damn son.
    None of that really answered the question, but thanks lol
    Last edited by Blackphoenix; 11-05-2018 at 11:49 PM.

I think she did it earlier/time traveled to get Blink before Necrosha Selene???

BANNED

It was only the one time but appeared in two different stories.

Cable's series took place right before Necrosha. The writer decided to use that time period for the story.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It was only the one time but appeared in two different stories.

Cable's series took place right before Necrosha. The writer decided to use that time period for the story.
    OK thanks.