Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Don't blame him for leaving. I assume he left and this was his decision. At any rate this doesn't bode well for rebirth at all, especially with yesterday's rumours.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Kuder's confirmed on Twitter that he's done after #50 too. Icing on sad state of Superman cake today.
    goddamnit! Kuder's style was perfect for Superman. this is just painful. with zero shake ups with Superman's editorial and Pak and Kuder leaving i think i may stop reading Superman monthly comics for the first time in my comic book nerd life.

Know its an older thread but just upping this to point out that Kuder's confirmed on his twitter that his next project isn't even with DC. Looks like they lost another one.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Know its an older thread but just upping this to point out that Kuder's confirmed on his twitter that his next project isn't even with DC. Looks like they lost another one.
    that's too bad

Its a big loss, as even if not on Superman, Kuder's great kinetic energy on the page would have worked great on something like the Flash. But Marvel probably nabbed him for something.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Its a big loss, as even if not on Superman, Kuder's great kinetic energy on the page would have worked great on something like the Flash. But Marvel probably nabbed him for something.
    Miss him, because he would make Superman smile. Seriously, how much more talent does DC have to lose?

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

It's a bigger bummer than losing Pak honestly.

Spectacular Member Hopeful Hero's Avatar

Losing Pak was already heart breaking, losing Kuder is just a downright loss on DC's part. However, congrats to him on his new unknown project I look forward to checking it out when it's available. And hopefully he and Pak reunite on either DC or some other type of project. They're a great team.
    "So as I pray, Unlimited Pak Works!"

That's a real shame that Kuder isn't on a DC book. He's such a talent and his Superman work was amazing. I think he'd be a good fit for Flash or Green Lantern. Actually, considering his work on the Horrorville arc, I think he'd be a good fit for Hellblazer too. I certainly don't have a problem with the artwork over in Constantine. Though I think if there is some shuffling around creatively, Kuder is more than capable of drawing some crazy and creepy stuff for a book like that. So I'm sorry to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Hero View Post
    Losing Pak was already heart breaking, losing Kuder is just a downright loss on DC's part. However, congrats to him on his new unknown project I look forward to checking it out when it's available. And hopefully he and Pak reunite on either DC or some other type of project. They're a great team.
    well that just sucks. possibly yet another amazing artist lost to (most likely) Marvel. i hope Kuder comes back to DC someday as he has become one of my favorite artists. would love to see him draw The Flash.