Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Could be another brother or sister that Xavier told no one about. Or he knew nothing about. After all we had Cassandra Nova. Why not someone else.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Could be another brother or sister that Xavier told no one about. Or he knew nothing about. After all we had Cassandra Nova. Why not someone else.
    What if Charles left everything to his twin sis Cassie Nova, and that's why everyone is so startled in disbelief. Emma's probably happy because Cassie is still inheriting a part of her mind from Astonishing X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    What if Charles left everything to his twin sis Cassie Nova, and that's why everyone is so startled in disbelief. Emma's probably happy because Cassie is still inheriting a part of her mind from Astonishing X-Men.
    That would make sense. Which explains the looks of disbeleif and horror on everyone else face but Emma. Though I'm not so sure she should be smiling. It should have been a more neutral expression imo. As CN like Prof X is no saint.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScottSummers View Post
    Scott's more like "the hell?", like this probably drives him nuts but he'll get over it, Kitty is in complete disbelief. Emma is elated. Emma got everything.
    "Dear X-Men, I recently had a love child with Mystique. Scott, Kitty, I'm giving you two years to get your act together, steal that child away from his loving adoptive family, raise it as your own and be utterly miserable in the process. Why, you might ask? Scott, you know damn well why. Kitty, your tantrums are the worst. Peace out."

BANNED

It's most likely Scott gets the school.

With the mess the Will is going to create, and what the September solicits said. I think Cyke is going to get blamed for killing someone that mattered.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

No matter what's written on that last will... In the end the X-Men and us, the readers, are gonna get totally trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    With the mess the Will is going to create, and what the September solicits said. I think Cyke is going to get blamed for killing someone that mattered.
    Given that he is already blamed of the professor's death ?, who else is he going to be blamed for this time ?, Rogue ? Jean Grey ? Moira Mactaggert ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonamelt View Post
    No matter what's written on that last will... In the end the X-Men and us, the readers, are gonna get totally trolled.
    Well, given that the alternative is reading avengers books, i guess i will stick around with this.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 06-18-2014 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Given that he is already blamed of the professor's death ?, who else is he going to be blamed for this time ?, Rogue ? Jean Grey ? Moira Mactaggert
    Mystique? Get all her children pissed at him. Or Wanda then the Avengers would really go ape shit as she is one of their own.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

If Emma got the school then everyone would be looking at her, not the Will reader.

Given that Ea is more or less addressing the space between Kitty and Cyclops, I'd say maybe they both got given "majority share" in leadership of the X-Men/Xavier's legacy. And since they both dislike one another, and Emma dislikes the two of them, she's taking the opportunity to troll them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I thought Cassie moved to Hisako?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Oh my God. That is awesome.

Incredible Member

[deleted.]
    Last edited by xpyred; 04-16-2017 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Thank you, this made my day.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider